1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which / where to get tattoo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lovetoomuch, Jul 13, 2016.

?

Your opinion of which / where to get tattoo?

Poll closed Jul 20, 2016.
  1. Watercolor and chest

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Watercolor and back

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Regular and chest

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  4. Regular and back

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. lovetoomuch

Hi everyone, I could use your help because I respect your opinions and have been struggling with details. I am planning to get a tattoo soon (without my strict parents knowing, that should be fun to come home to). Anyways, I'm planning to get an equality sign but I'm stuck on which design to get and where to get the tattoo.

The one option is a watercolor tattoo of the equality sign and the other is just a regular bold equality sign. I will attach the pictures below. I liked the watercolor a lot originally, but a few of my friends have said it looks like a smudge and now I worry that they are right. :icon_sad:

The other question is where I am going to get it. Originally I was planning to get it on one of my pecs (one side of my chest), but now I am also considering getting it in-between my shoulder blades.

I know the decision is ultimately up to me, but what do you think would look best?

The first picture is the watercolor tattoo
    The second picture is the regular bold tattoo.
    The third picture is where it would be on my back.
    The fourth picture is where it would be on my chest (but I would have it a little smaller and skinnier than that guy has it).

Attached Files:

#1 lovetoomuch, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  2. mmmelody

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'd say get it on your chest so you can look at it every day! And I loooove watercolor tattoos, I want one myself. I don't think it looks like a smudge; I think it looks artsy!

3. iiimee

I voted regular and chest. Good luck!

4. mtnmeggles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Voted watercolor and chest. Imo, the watercolor doesn't look like a smudge at all to me and I think it would turn out nice. I voted chest because it's closer to the heart and if I was getting it, that placement would mean more to me. I don't know, maybe that's just me being all "mushy" about it but yeah.

Anyways, good luck! :icon_bigg

#4 mtnmeggles, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  5. iiimee

Oh, maybe I should've explained why I picked those. XD

I picked regular because I felt like watercolour could get messed up REALLY easily, and I picked chest because... Well, the chest is where a lot more people look, and I think overall it just has more "sex appeal", and since most people get tattoos to look cool/attractive, overall the chest is probably the best way to go. (though the back is awesome too- you'll struggle to see your results well though...)