1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gestational surrogacy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anjelove87, Jul 15, 2016.

1. anjelove87

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    hi my Name is Angie 29 and my fiance is Eddie 43 were a hispanic couple i am however a transgender female since i was real young its embarrassing to disclose that because i havent told anyone accept the people i know i can trust...bottom line is were looking for someone who will be willing to be a gestational surrogate who is about helping a couple and not just about the money ...we will be willing to do what we have to do with the cost and the surrogate will be taken care of ...its hard these days to find true friends and honestly everyone can use that ..especially these days... so ull not only be a carrier but a friend to us as well ...so if you would like to help us ..and would like to maybe discuss it more or know more info as to know we can do this but not so expensively that would be great...xo ...but frankly we feel like we would want to do this ourselves...thank you if theres a private IM hit me up on there ...

2. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There is an IM system on here. But it's only accessible to Full Members. That being said, I don't think this forum offers what you're looking for. I understand you guys want to have a child, but I don't think posting on a support forum will be of any help. Have you looked into fertility clinics to see if their nurses of a lists of people you could vet? Talked to any of your friends to see if they could be a surrogate for you guys? In any case, best of luck to y'all