1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would your perfect 1st date consist of

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by happydavid, Jul 16, 2016.

1. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What kind of person would they be? Eg personality and looks.
    What would they wear and what would you wear?
    What would be the perfect venue of the date?

For me it would be a sophisticated man with a suit and a bowtie.
    I'll be in a little black dress with a cute pair of flat shoes.
    It would be in a Italian restaurant.

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Venue: Subway and a movie at the cinema
    What I'd wear: Smart-casual outfit
    What they'd wear: It's not my place to tell them what to wear
    What kind of person they'd be: Not have any traits on my ''not dating'' list [I'm sure saying these will offend people so I won't say, but writing out traits I will date is longer than traits I won't date - I think - so I'll leave it here].

#2 Secrets5, Jul 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  3. 108

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hm... maybe trans/nonbinary type, or feminine petite guy, hopefully dominant/top or simply somehow interesting sexually, but personality-wise sweet and gentle. It's funny because outwardly I seem to be a more straightforward, even aggressive personality, larger/athletic build masc guy, and like someone who is the opposite, but then behind doors it's the opposite of what people would assume as far as "roles" are concerned. I would like them to dress nicely and kind of 'hip', but not overly masculine, kind of pretty for a guy I guess but not over the top. I would love a weird movie date, like hit up an indie theater, and some drinks and food afterward, or some sort of art/performance or music show instead. Then take me to their place if we hit it off. :eusa_danc :icon_bigg:icon_wink

4. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    We would maybe go see a movie then go out to eat, then end the date with a romantic walk

5. iiimee

Other person's looks/personality: Asian, very feminine in face but something in the way they walk and talk also says stoic, or just plain masculine.
    Attire: I'd be wearing a somewhat casual suit and they'd be wearing whatever but they'd be impressed by my attire. XD
    Venue: Either a fairly but not too fancy restaurant during the evening, a small quirky little diner/bar during the evening, OR a theatre during anytime of day- not a movie theatre, but an actual play we go see. ^_^ It doesn't have to be a classical play but it has to be a performance that somehow involves the Louisville orchestra.

6. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It would be with a down-to-earth, open-minded person who fit my idea of sexiness. We would go to a fair or something else fun. I would wear a fairly casual top and cute crop pants. Short sleeves so everyone can see my tats.

7. I AM MEOW

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't give a fuck about what kind of person as long as I like them, they might be feminine just cause my preferences lean that way. What either of us would be wearing? Ideally we'd both be wearing clothes, other than that I don't really care. I don't really care where it'd be either as long as it's fun. Although it'd be kinda fun to act like I have some kind of elaborate plan, and then it turn out that the entire thing is just kind of improvised. As long as there is no plan, nothing can go wrong.

8. guitar

Something cheap like coffee or a bike ride. Casual. A fancy dinner creates expectations of someone have to pay an exorbitant amount for food and so forth. I always encourage a first date to be cheap and with a lot of interaction, unless you've already kind of know the person

9. theskylitup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Person: Intelligent tall guy with some facial hair
    Venue: Late night movie
    Attire: Flannel and jeans

#10 theskylitup, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  10. L0ser

What kind of person would be perfect?

Someone who likes me for me. We get along, understand and like each others personalities. I like nerdy guys, and I am sort of one myself, so I think that common ground would be nice.

What would they wear and what would I wear?

Honestly, whatever they want to wear. We would both try to look good, but I don't want anything super fancy. Maybe t-shirts and jeans?

What would be the perfect venue of the date?

A concert would be amazing. It would be a huge thing, but the two of us going to a show starring an artist we both like would create some great memories. Lets us be kind of casual, but we can dance together and have a lot of fun.

#11 L0ser, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  11. confusedbubble

I'd say my first date about 3 weeks ago was perfect

The person she's amazing she's a great personality we just clicked and talked about loads of stuff we both have the same interests
    Clothes yeh we both wore them and looked good
    Venue well we started out having coffee before heading to a bar to try watch football but people were in the way so we just talked and got to know each other better, then we headed back to hers for a coffee and talked some more

It was a brilliant first date nothing too formal and in a relaxed setting somewhere we could both get to know each other

12. Dobby

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm going specific here, just for fun:

They would be outgoing, sensitive, laugh plenty, kind
    My crushes always seem to have short hair, confident/expressive body language and a masculinity but with a conflicting femininity/softness i.e. full lips, soft eyes

we'd be casual yet chic (lol i'm never chic)

I'd not want it to be a organised date, but where we meet via mutual friends at a gathering and then just have a connection and then we decide to leave together and have dinner or i'd cook for us, then go for a walk down the seafront/beach (at sunset of course..i'm a romantic) ect.

13. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hmm, I think I could do with a younger girl, and if she is with her (open minded) boyfriend/girlfriend, then I wouldn't complain, can take both...

Personality - Into many things, so we can have a good conversation at the beginning, before we break the ice.. And perhaps afterwards as well.

Looks - Irrelevant, I like most of women... If she is with a guy, he should be quite feminine looking, otherwise I won't be able to do anything with him.

What I'd wear - Something classy : Elegant, well tailored shirt with jeans and good shoes and a leather jacket.

I'd be happy if she is wearing a short skirt, and exposing some breast, but if not I can always use my imagination...

Just go to a club or a concert, get mashed, then have amazing sex at a hotel...

14. rado84

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Venue: a nice, cozy and quiet public establishment.
    Clothes: clothes don't really matter to me. It's more important what's the character of the person inside these clothes, if the person is a guy. If it's a woman - the less clothes the better. And speaking of
    Personality:
    • men - feminine, shy, submissive and yet to be able to talk about everything.
    • women - never closing her legs; with women it's not necessary to be able to talk at all.