1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smallsmiles

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stewie, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This started as a reply to Willa's thread about love letters(which is a great idea) and ended up being long so I started its own thread.

Smallsmiles. It's a family nickname that's been around since before I was born and I find it having relevance almost everyday. The big wins in life are great, job promotions, graduations, baby's, weddings, but there offset by the losses in life as well, I find it's the small things in life that keep me going, the smile you get from someone when you hold a door open for them, the hug you give when they didn't ask, the kid that's giggling while running away from there parent in the park, your dog that is completely content just to sit beside you when your too tired to take then for a walk, seeing an older couple walking hand in hand, the smallsmiles in life.

Whenever I'm having a bad morning I pay for the persons order behind me in the drive thru, I always figure if I'm having a bad day someone else deserves a good one. :icon_bigg

2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

That's really uplifting. Thank you so much for sharing that.

3. iquazz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wow that was beautiful. Thank you, I think this will actually help me in my life, and my numerous bad days XD

4. GingerBiscuit

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Wow! I love it... Smallsmiles will be playing a part in my life from now on! Thanks for sharing