1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When was the last time you changed your opinions on something?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Flowey, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Flowey

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Every so often, maybe a few months ago? A lot of things aren't set in stone for me. If I come across a strongly supported argument I may respect that and disagree, or end up changing my stance on the topic.

#2 HM03, Jul 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't remember honestly, but I'm that person who changes their opinions to match the majority for my own protection (if that makes sense).

4. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A few months ago. I had to change my opinion on a guy I used to respect and now would like nothing more than to kick in the balls. [​IMG]

5. L0ser

I'm a very "middle of the road" type person when it comes to opinions. I question a lot of stuff, so until I finally decide what I truly think I end up changing my opinions a lot. Last thing I changed my mind on was about how I feel about a friend that thought was a good person.

6. thepandaboss

It doesn't happen too often but it's been known to happen. I used to be one of those people who argued that pansexuality and bisexuality were the same thing. My position's softened and I'd like to apologize to all the pansexuals on here I was a bit aggressive towards.

7. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No hard feelings. :slight_smile:

8. Glowing Eyes

A few days ago

9. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A couple of months ago I changed my opinion on halloumi cheese. Turns out it isn't as disgusting as I expected it to be!
    Honestly, though, I don't change my opinions too often because I'm kind of stubborn. My opinions on people are an exception to this, like, about half a year ago I realised that my ex wasn't the total dick I thought he was (this had nothing to do with us breaking up, believe it or not) and now we're friends again. Around the same time, I realised that the girl I liked really wasn't all that great. So... Yeah.

10. rado84

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    About a week ago or something - I started enjoying bottoming. Long ago I tried it once but I didn't like it. But my latest bottoming experience was quite different (had nothing to do with the first time), so it changed my mind about that.

11. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A couple of months ago, there is someone whom I have been told was full of drama and two faced individual. However, over the years, I have never witnessed or been a victim of these actions from this person. I have been always supportive and loyal no matter what and recently, I've gotten the opportunity to see everything that has been said firsthand and I was also a victim of their betrayal towards me as well. For the matter, for no reason did I give this person to lash out or to be two faced towards me especially since the people she had betrayed me to were the same individuals that she always complained about to me over the years. This behavior had made me change my opinion of her to say the least.

12. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I haven't ever radically changed my opinion on anything, more like added a side note, exception etc to stuff that naturally develop over time.

13. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Do people really not change their opinion about anything for months? :icon_redf

I tend to do so everyday, I just have one opinion and see that another also makes sense, so I change it and do so about everything. Why keep one opinion when you can have multiple opinions and everyone of them makes sense! I mean, if someone else has a different opinion, they likely have an internal model that makes that opinion make sense to them so why not figure it out, accept it if it isn't morally wrong and expand my view of things. :slight_smile: