1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

random lesbian ranting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thrashgal, Jul 21, 2016.

1. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    ok so..i think i think like a guy or atleast i know very well how straight guys think and it grosses me the fuk out...im at starbucks and in the table next to me is an older guy with a younger girl discussing sum sort of work related stuff and as i glance over at the guys face i can almost hear it and feel his tension (how he just wants to bend her over) like hes pretending to listen and occasionally pitches in with what id describe is a 'professional presenting face' ...and then i look at her and she seems totally oblivious to what is actually going on..which i kno, i cant read minds or actually hear thoughts but its soooo obvious! soooo glad im lesbian!!! its like this dude at my work, sum older 40+ who trys to act like his early thirties was hella trying to hit me up, i told him "nah im gay sorry" but i tried to keep it kool with him since we have to work around eachother..i guess he married sum like 18 or 19yr old girl who is an illegal so she could get citizinship and he could get p*ssy....well just the other day he asked me (in a guy to guy kinda way) if i got a new "squeeze" yet...like as if thats all women are...it pissed me off actually cuz i guess im alittle feminist but i just ignored it since every fuking straight guy seems to think the same.....ugh i just hate hate hate these kind of douchy dudes!! and most of them have girlfriends and wifes which pisses me off even more, maybe cuz ive been single forever but also becuz i just love women and i wish every women has sumone who makes her feel special...i guess this is just life tho right..girls seem to go for the assholes and look past the sensitive big hearted ones like me:icon_redf sux.

2. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ugh, I know the feeling exactly. It's quite rampant but I tend to avoid the topic around others since someone always ends up calling me a "misandrist" for thinking a lot of straight guys need an attitude adjustment. It's literally so prevalent that a big portion of ads and mainstream music have been heavily influenced. But I've already ranted a lot on this forum about those ads, most notably online game ads, old ads, and Arby's ads so I'll get a little more on topic. I mention being a feminist and everyone suddenly thinks I'm a Nazi.

To be honest, I used to eavesdrop on the guys in high school and listen to what they'd say when I "wasn't around" and I kind of still regret it, hopefully that was just immaturity they eventually grew out of but not so sure. Seemed like none of them even knew how to be in a relationship but they were constantly in a new one every other week, and applauded for it. If a girl did the very same thing she'd get a whole lot of shit. And then there's all the "unexpected" teen pregnancies, especially common where I live.

I don't know, I've tried to talk some sense into my sister but she doesn't see it and just keeps going right back to these dudes who dump her for the dumbest reasons. If any of them were an "accident" I'd be an aunt at 19. :confused:

3. PrettyinPunk

Not a lesbian but I want to rant a bit too. I also can't stand that behavior. Its one thing to look at someone your sexually attracted to in a sexual way. This is normal and people of all genders, and many sexual orientations do this, so don't feel dirty for it. To objectify someone is a different story. Also the approach these guys use is disgusting and also I feel shame for them.

I remember times working at an old job, these older guys would come in and chat with me. They'd say something like you look like your the same age as my daughter then in the next breath they'd start hitting on me. I'd just be thinking, 'you literally compared me to your daughter...now your trying to get in my pants'?! Also I can't stand the guys who use rating systems to describe women. I get it's supposed to communicate attractiveness in a simple way but it's ridiculous because it's all subjective and preference based.

The good thing is not all guys act like this. In fact I've known many who also can't stand other guys like this. All of the guys I've been attracted to were nothing like this. I don't think it would have even been possible for them to talk about attractive girls without stuttering or blushing. And I know they'd be repulsed by guys who act in the previous mentioned ways.