1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Express Yourself

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ThatsSoJeank, Jul 23, 2016.

1. ThatsSoJeank

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey beauties,

So, earlier tonight I decided to express my feminine side, which is particularly hard given that I'm one of the most masculine looking men you could probably think of. Namely I shaved my legs (legitimately took two and a half hours) and my chest (another half hour or so). I also bought a generic girl outfit and painted my nails. Second I put on the bra I got and saw myself in the selfie I took to send to my girlfriend to show her, I felt so free you wouldn't believe.

Or maybe you would, if you've done the same. Which is why I'm here: I want to know what the first time you guys really expressed your sexuality and/or gender was like and what you did. I can't wait to hear some other stories from ya'll. <3

2. Wolfwing

The first I really was able to express and talk about my sexuality was a few days after I came out to my sister. What happened was we talked about things like coming out and if there's any guys I found attractive. So, yeah it was an interesting conversation, but it wasn't very long.