1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summer Holidays!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Shadstack, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Shadstack

Shadstack Guest

About four days ago my school summer holidays started, and I was, and still am, thrilled about having six weeks off. One of the smaller reasons I thought it'd be good is because maybe this will get rid of the feelings I have for my crush, who I will not see at all for these six weeks. Time and distance should work, right? But I feel a little bit saddened by that to. That I won't see him. I wanted to post here to get a conversation going, have you had any similar experiences like this? How did it turn out?

2. Jellyfish Clear

This happened to me during the Easter holidays. At the end of that term I started developing feelings of love for my best friend which stayed for the first few days of the holidays but soon disappeared as I didn't see her for the next 2 weeks and I was too absorbed in studying to really remember. When I got I got back the feelings changed back to simply friendship. So yeah I say time really does destroy feelings.

3. Glowing Eyes

I've got only one week of my summer break left :lol:. Anyways, I don't really get that feeling. Yes I get crushes but they're never so big that they make me sad or anything during breaks. The thing that does sadden me is that basically every single year, I finally begin to talk to people towards the end of the year but then it's too late already and I'm put into new classes after a long summer in which I can't see them 'cause I didn't talk enough to actually start meeting. Seriously, I was completely silent (unless some anger breakouts count) for most of last year but towards the end I felt like I was finally figuring it out but nope. Here's hoping to next year. I'm gonna remind myself to start the talking early this year.