Weak at the knees!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kayar, Mar 12, 2009.

1. kayar

:smilewave Oh you guys, there was this guy tonight! Coorrrr! :eusa_danc

Here's what happened: I went to a gay 'Scottish Country Dance' group for the first time tonight (I've explained more about it in another thread). Soooo, before we started any dancing I was looking around at the other guys (well, wouldn't you?); and I saw one particular fairly young guy who I thought was really cute although he was a way over the other side. Wellll ........ later on, during one of the the dancing lessons - he chose me to be his partner for that dance! Great! Except that when we were actually doing the dance (after completing the tuition period), he kept looking at me right in the eyes (AND holding his gaze!). OMG, his eyes were gorgeous as well! I forgot every step and completely fell apart! :lol: I've been to heaven and back tonight! (!)(!)(!)

The thing is though, I'm still quite amazed about it. I mean, when I first spotted him (and if truth were known - I spotted a couple of other guys too) - he was not close by and so my view of him was from a distance. Soooo, what part of me 'saw' more than I was ordinarily able to see through my eyes? He turned out to be everything I could only imagine but couldn't possibly have seen from that distance. Do you believe in 'the sixth sense'? :confused:

The thing is I'm still thinking about him now - six hours later! :icon_redf

Can't wait until next Thursday evening! :kiss:

2. Sarah

lol. tats so cute! and i totally believe in a sixth sense! just that little thing u know behind wat u see/hear/feel/touch/smell lol

3. Gumtree

For sure!

I think we all have a special sense!

I swear I have a 6th sense for guessing penis sizes... seriously!