1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this weird

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MakoShark, Jul 26, 2016.

1. MakoShark

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm considered genderfluid I am called by my female name or my male name be pending on my mood but some people don't respect my wishes .... is bothers me is this weird

2. SAYGEUR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I apologise If I misunderstand what your saying, but are you annoyed at the fact that people don't respect the fact you have two names? I can get that would be annoying, as it can reflect that people don't actually care about your gender at all. Its not weird that you can be annoyed by that but...

keep in mind it can be hard for people to refer to you by two different names, as they may not be able to tell off of the bat what you would prefer to be called at the time. It can also be awkward for some people constantly needing to ask.

What I would personally recommend is using a nickname that you don't mind being called no matter what gender you may feel. It can be easier for a lot of people, and then you would have the annoyance of people calling you the wrong name at a certain time. You don't have to do this, but its just a recommendation.

3. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    okay, im confused, but my view is:

you know that people arn't mind readers right? how does a person know which mood your in....? they have no way of physically knowing which one, so have about a 50 50 chance to offend. seems a bit unfair on people doesn't it? is there not a way you can let people know which one your in before they guess which one?

sorry if that sounds insensitive, just coming up with ideas is all.