1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by imtoocool, Jul 29, 2016.

1. imtoocool

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello all. I have a major problem and i need all of your help. Okay so there is this guy in band who im not sure if he is gay or even bi but i really like him. He kind of talks to me sometimes but now not as much[ill get back to that]. He likes to hang out with another guy who i know likes him too. The reason i think he is gay or bi is because he first one time kissed my shoulder but i dont know if it was a joke or not. Another time i looked at him and he stared right back for more than 3 seconds... Please help and any other threads like mine you can post please and thank you!

2. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Kind of hard to tell based on what you described. Do you have any other reasons to believe he's gay/bi? Because if this is all you have, I would step back a little and wait to see if I could get anymore reasons

#2 Skaros, Jul 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  3. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's really hard to say, you didn't give too much detail. But, there's always a possibility as some people do joke like that, then some do not (meaning he may like you). Why doesn't he talk to you as much now? Knowing why may give a clearer picture.

4. kronixx

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Possibly, but the reasons you gave were pretty vague. Stand back a few weeks and update us if this behavior continues.

5. imtoocool

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well what he does sometimes is rub his stomach onto another guy's to joke around i think. He likes to talk to the guy other than me who likes him and talk to him more than he likes to talk to me. Idk i might just be jealous or thinking about it too much. Hope it helps

---------- Post added 29th Jul 2016 at 09:40 AM ----------

He doesnt talk to me as much because i think he know that i am gay and he doesnt want a relationship like that with me