1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unwanted Straight Moments

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mysterons, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Mysterons

Mysterons Guest

The necessary counterpart to the 'unwanted gay...' stuff :grin:. Just post those unpleasant moments in which you had to (or decided to) 'play straight'.

For instance, I was in a taxi the other day and the idiotic driver kept talking to me and 'acting cool'. Then, when the lights were red, he stopped, pointed at a girl who was passing by and said 'look at that chick over there -hot, isn't?'. I just pretended to stare at her and said 'yeah' while I cursed to myself for doing it. The funny thing was that after he made those stupid 'macho comments' he would giggle in the most girlish way. It was hard to keep my face straight :lol:.

2. lostinthought9

One time, my crush showed me a picture of this naked chick on his phone...and i was like "wow, she's hot"...i hate playing it off like that...*sigh*

3. RaRa

Happens to me everyday. :/

Fail.

4. starfish

Happens to me all the time. I usually just say something like yeah she's not bad or something like that. I figure they feel the same way when I make a comment about a cute guy.

5. tazz

tazz Guest

You should've been like "DUDE, that's my MOM WTF!"

6. Mysterons

Mysterons Guest

LOL that reminded me of an unlucky guy at school who had to put up with some stupid classmates who kept saying things like 'yeah, I'd bang your sister all night long'.

7. riddlerno1

Thats like the one that happened to me. I had just started at this new job when one of the guys was searching for naked girls on his phone and kept saying what do u think at every picture? I was like 'wow, yeah, cool' i find it so difficult to be convincing though!

8. -Michael-

An old friend of my brothers is randomly at my house when I return from the shop. (I bought fruit pastilles :slight_smile:) My brother was leaving for Leeds (Uni- he just came back for a visit) and being left alone outside (smoking) it gave him chance to catch up on "Ol' micky mo" He asked how long have i smoked, how much weight ive lost :S did my piercings hurt
    then..."Have you got a girlfriend then?" (this is just before i'd split with my boyfriend)
    I laughed, one of those 'i know something you don't' laughs and said "Not exactly"
    He just laughed then started asking about college...
    "Any fit girls at your college?"...."not in my opinion, no"

At this point i ran upstairs to ask why his friend is asking my silly questions.
    I thought he'd have told EVERYONE to humiliate by now .
    But he's never told any of his 'old friends' more embarrassment on his behalf than on mine.

But yeah, I answered his questions truthfully.
    I was quite proud, had a nice giggle aswell.

9. i was watching t.v. with my cousin (who knows i'm gay) and a girl comes on the t.v. in her underwear and i was just like "woah" =p. i just looked at my cousin and she said " did you just say woah?" and i said yeah and she said why and i'm just like idk??? haha.

10. Axon

Back in 10th grade, one of my friends was trying to hook up with her neighbor and was planning on sending him a pic of her. She calls me over and asks me: "Is this picture sexy?" It was a picture of her in her bra, a thong and a mask, and with a whip in her hand. Sigh... :help:

11. 3104

Out Status:
    A few people
    So once I was working out at one of the campus gyms with a friend (who I am pretty sure at the time knew I was gay) and he decided to say to me about a girl running by on the indoor track, Hey, she's pretty cute."

I knew I did not want to 'agree' with him and be like, "yeah, she's hot," so at that moment, the only thing that came out of my mouth was, "...awesome..." then I continued talking about whatever else it was I was talking about. He just snickered.

12. Greggers

I cant think of anything...

Maybe that one day i got lazy and wore a hat out instead of doing my hair? That was a nasty day...i felt so ghetto with my baseball cap on (even though it matches my sweater perfectly...still...)

13. tazz

tazz Guest

Does anyone get the feeling that those who don't know you're gay think you're sooo slick around the ladies? It's a lot easier to talk to people you aren't attracted to ;p

14. 3104

Out Status:
    A few people
    haha yeah i can see that

15. All of my straight moments are wanted.

16. Eleanor Rigby

I don't know if this story really match with the subject and it's more funny than anything in fact : once I was dancing in a club with some friends, and it was such a big club that I had lost most of them in the crowd. A guy started to dance with me, and after a moment, he started to try touching me underneath my top (I swear I hadn't done anything to encourage him !) and holding me so tight I could hardly beathe. I was kind of scared and then, one of my friend, who happened to be gay, came out of no where, grabed me with authority, and told the guy to stop messing with his wife.
    It became a private joke between us to called each other wife and husband.

17. Stuie

A large group of people think that me and one of my best female friends are going out, which annoys me no end. It's not so much moments, but more extended periods. ARGH!

18. Kirakishou

Oh yes, my guy friends who I haven't came out to think I'm a ladies' man.:dry:

19. Bryan

Yeah... They ask me for women advice all the time. It is actually really funny.

20. Roxas101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heh...

Every time my mum starts asking me about which girls I like at school. SOOOO awkward :/

I generally just lie through my teeth, and try to stay as detatched as possible.

Kaleb.