1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by imtoocool, Aug 1, 2016.

1. imtoocool

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey! this is just for fun so you dont have to keep it pg

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My dreams have themes
    1 They can involve water eg rivers, water falls I r fountains
    2 Traveling on a bus going home
    3 The past but a strange version of it
    4 Being around murders once Chris Benoit.
    I don't know what any of them mean but they happen a lot

3. ThMnWthNVwls

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've had a few lately where I'm trying to help my best friend get a girlfriend, but they keep dumping him XD

4. Cedar

For some odd reason, I've been dreaming a lot about winning the lottery, it's pretty weird... I guess I have been worrying about money recently though :\..

5. carpenoctem308

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i had a dream my cousin acted like a dog on a daily basis and we all just kinda accepted it and one day he was over at our house and I took him for a walk but he slipped out of his collar and ran off and fell off a cliff and my mom just stood there for a sec and then said "well you're going to have to be the one to tell your aunt" and when I told her she was like "it's ok I'll just buy a new one"

6. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Recently my dreams have been linked to video games 95% of the time. Or have some kind of weird death game feel. *awkward shrug*

In general, my dreams can get pretty varied

7. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are we talking about literal dreams or aspirations here? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Deinna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    When I was a little kid, maybe 7-8 years old, I had two nightmares that I still remember crystal clear. They scared the living **** out of me and I was scared of sleeping for a little while.
    In the first one, some weird cameraman chased me and one of my friend. We went to my old school, where the man knocked us out. I woke up (in the dream) and I saw him carrying my friend away from me. Then our school's staff person came and shot the cameraman...
    The second one was even more horrible. My mother had a very sharp kitchen knife and she almost cut her own head off and then started chasing me and my older brother with the bloody knife. Then my father came and calmed the whole situation somehow, so my mother didn't want to kill us anymore...
    I guess my head was really messed up back then...

Nowadays, I don't really have dreams (or I just can't remember them). I can't really remember, when I had my latest dream. I just go to sleep and then wake up, nothing in between. It's really annoying sometimes, I would really want to see some nice dreams.

9. logansarah

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I once had this weird dream. I had fallen asleep while writing Harry Potter fanfiction. In the dream I was with my parents in a Gringotts bank cart and I was racing the cart around different turns when suddenly we disappeared and appeared somewhere high with an open whole in the wall and I saw my parents drive out of the wall into open air than I went too. During the dream I got the feeling that it was a contest of some sort.

My favorite and most disappointing dreams are the ones that I have after writing where I see the next part of my novel playing out. It's completely perfect, but when I go to write it after waking up it never comes out as good as my dreams were.

10. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a lot of zombie apocalypse dreams lately, where I usually just run away and hide, or climb up a tree. Actually, in most of my dreams I'm being chased by someone or something. The other night I had a terrifying one where there was a cereal killer trying to break into the house. Also I had one recently where my mouth was filled with too many deformed teeth :frowning2:

I actually have a book that I wrote every dream I had in from the time I was five to when I was 12. There's some really screwed up ones from when I was younger, but as the dreams started to get even more fcked up, I stopped writing them down because I didn't want anyone to see them.

11. IamCasey

Most of my dreams are not appropriate to tell others. But I love having them and some are repeats. They usually involve werewolves, zombies, and a rescue by someone I have seen or met!:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

#11 IamCasey, Aug 2, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  12. Florestan

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I just dreamed that I got shot in the face by a sniper. So that was fun.

13. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get some really weird dreams, some weirder than others. There is one that comes to mind though- although it's been a while since I had that particular dream. It's more of a nightmare/ bad dream though.

When I was still in secondary, I had this dream where our current form teacher at the time brought in some kind of lie detector, and on the classroom projector there were load of smiling cartoonish bears, that looked like green gummy bears and they were smiling and it made me feel uneasy because the smiles on their faces were really fake looking and creepy.

Our teacher seemed to be in a good, light-hearted, humorous mood. I was sat where I usually sit, and a boy that was in our class was called to the front after someone else sat down. The boy was a known troublemaker in our school, and our teacher predicted he would fail the test.

He went to the front, attached some wires to himself, and not long after he started to walk back to his seat. He passed me and I could see him physically cringing. "Ugh it's 'orrible, it's like they're all looking at you and you get the feeling that you're drowning in treacle or something" he said to me. He then sat down.

My teacher called out my name, so I stood up feeling somewhat nervous. "It's fine, it's fine, it's probably just a dream and you've got nothing to fear right?" I thought. I walked to the projector, and the teacher wired me up to the machine.

It was horrible. It was like all of the bears' eyes were on me, staring at me, which made me feel uncomfortable for some reason, and they all seemed to be judging me. They were smiling, but I felt like they were secretly gritting their teeth at me. I felt frozen, unable to escape like there was something touching my shoulder.

At first, it seemed like I was going to pass the test. I felt relieved for a short while, but then the bears turned red and they weren't smiling anymore. All of a sudden, I felt like they were...hugging me, but it wasn't a pleasant sort of hug- it felt like one that was trapping me and suffocating me.

They'd gone back to smiling their big fake creepy smiles, and even though I felt like they were rewarding me... I felt bad. The hug... it felt... sticky. It felt like I was drowning in treacle- (overly sickly sweet, yet insincere) and there was no way out. It made me feel nauseous and almost somewhat....guilty about something.

*Shudders*

I guess I must've had a lot on my mind at the time. :/

#13 Canterpiece, Aug 3, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  14. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A few days ago, I dreamed the surface of Earth became inhospitable during daytime. Every city was covered/protected with a massive colourful shed. My job was painting the sheds at nighttime. I was taken prisoner alongside many folk from the city. We were in a hellish maze. The only way out was to die going through obstacles and respawn. I jumped to my death on a lower floor that looked like several levels of airplane fans. I repeated this process several times. It didn't seem weird until I woke up

Two weeks ago, I dreamed about killing demons in a huge warehouse. They would turn almost invisible and teleport around. I jumped over a steel safety barrier. I met a guy on the pavement. He claimed the demons are invading because of freaks like me. He lunged at me with a plastic knife. I tried to grab him but he jumped on to the road and got hit by a car

15. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I keep having dream about not being able to control my car. It's hard to keep it in a straight line and hard to brake.

I also have dreams about being in Florida and staying in a hotel. I really want to go to the beach, but for some reason, my mom isn't letting me. I used to have these dreams several months ago, and it was my ex-girlfriend, Beverly, who wouldn't let me go to the beach. I think it's symbolic for certain people who are keeping me from true happiness.

I hardly ever have good dreams, unless it's about sex, lol. >///<

#15 Anthemic, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  16. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Most of my dreams are just kinda random combinations of stuff from real life though there have been dreams before where i've died in the dream and then woken up.

17. Jellyfish Clear

Recently mine have been a lot to do with space. One recent one was that I was a crew member of an expedition to the international space station but we could freely go up and down, not using spacecraft but almost like teleportation magic and the way back up was to shoot back up yourself (how I don't know). It was weird because it also involved a lot of real life people that I know.
    Another recent one was me and someone else went to the moon to explore it but my crew mate slip and fell ofnthe moon. I rescued them and we continued to explore.
    So yeah my dreams, recently, seem to bend the laws of physics haha >.<

#17 Jellyfish Clear, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  18. Rodessenth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I always dream about recent events or things that might happen in the near future. For instance I always dream about our future with my crushes.

19. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The different types of dreams that I have:
    1. Most of my dreams are nightmares, like thrice a week.
    2. Dreams involving my friends or my crush.
    3. Random crap, like driving into an active volcano, scuba diving etc.

20. Ryu

Ryu

I remeber one reacurring nightmare that I would always have when I was a kid and was staying and my grandmother house overnight. Basically what happened was I was walking along a mountain pass or something and then skeletons would pull me down the side of the cliff, as I clawed at the edge to not die. Haven't had a nightmare in years though. Then again, after watching, how do I put it... A fair few horror anime, I'm not really scared of all that much now. Or at least in fiction. If daemons came along and raped a close friend, I would probably shit myself.