1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there anything special about brown eyes?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tre, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have brown eyes. My eyes have an interesting shape, but I find the color of them pretty boring. They are a bit greenish, but not enough to be truely hazel. When people compliment my eyes I assume they're mainly talking about the shape. Except there was one guy who said he liked my brown eyes.

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Brown can be just as much if not more beautiful than any other colour. It all depends on what you like.

Personally, I love eyes which are an amber brown like the colour of maple syrup. Like what actor David Tennant has.

And then there is the unique shape or expression of one's eyes. Are they piercing, kind, sad, wise? I think that the personality of your eyes is more distinctive than mere colour.

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think bright eyes are very pretty, in any color. ^^

4. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think any lighter coloured eyes are pretty cool, you can see lots of different colours in them. Unfortunately they're mostly dealt out to white people. Us brown people have to deal with eyes that are basically a boring, bottomless pit xD

5. IamCasey

I have brown eyes as well. Same light brown as my hair. So I think brown eyes are hot :icon_bigg

6. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not sure what personality my eyes have. They're just slightly Asian looking. I'm not sure I've ever seen piercing brown eyes.

Brown eyes are pretty annoying. I'm always jealous of blue eyed girls and their ability to wear heavy and edgy eye makeup without looking ethnic. If I wear too much makeup, I end up looking Mexican or middle eastern. Mexican and middle eastern people can be nice, I'm just not Mexican or middle eastern. My personality isn't Mexican or middle eastern either.

7. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know. I just like my brown eyes the way they are. I still remember when I was younger, when they were lighter. Some people even described them as having a resemblance to the color of the fire or some "green" in it. I never saw those in my eyes, but I loved them anyway. Most people I know have such dark eyes that they appear to be completelly black. I can find them beautiful. It might just be a taste thing.

8. AmyBee

I like them. My partner is the only person in her family with them, but I'm one of the few people in my family who DOESN'T have brown eyes!

9. Glowing Eyes

I have brown eyes but I wish they were (dark) green.

10. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just wish my face was more sharp and piercing in general. Like the girl in my avatar. My face is way too round. I have no cheekbones and I look a bit like a bull dog. The best I can do is pluck my eyebrows and wear a bit of black eyeliner to make my eyes look sharper. I'm also trying some face exercises to make my face look more defined.

11. logansarah

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have brown eyes that everyone says are hazel, but there're brown. I don't like them, I would like real hazel eyes or green.

12. Albea

yeah I've got brown eyes and i mostly think their lame, but i guess some people are into it.

13. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i dont care about color but more of what i feel/see when i look in them...i have brown eyes, sumtimes i think theyre like a hazel or even grey but theyre really for the most part brown :/

14. White Knight

Eyes are eyes. Their colors doesn't matter, how you look to the others with them is what counts.

15. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I find dark brown eyes extremely attractive because they look deep and mysterious. They draw me in I suppose. I have blue eyes which I think is really boring and common.

16. carpenoctem308

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Have you seen the way brown eyes change when the light hits them just right? Wow. Brown eyes are freaking amazing. They have so much depth and detail that's hidden unless you look at them just right.

17. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Are you talking about eyes like this?
    [​IMG]

18. Brytaleith

Y'all are weird. I think eyes in general are just really fascinating to look at, when they're not attached to a 3D human being. What's wrong with brown eyes? Is it because they're common? That doesn't make them boring though, because nobody looks just at the eyes. They also take into account the eyes relative to the rest of the facial features and makeup (if present). I mean, obviously, if you were to just look at eyes alone, every single on of them would be boring, because they're just eyes?

19. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Brown eyes are the best! Like, it is one of the best feature anyone can ever have in my opinion and I am immediately drawn to women with them, that is how much I love them. I have bright blue eyes myself (bright to the point I get comments on them all the time) and think they look so cold, while brown eyes are so warm and nice.

I would switch with you if I could. :lol:

20. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally, I have light brown eyes. My eyes used to be a lot darker when I was younger and I remember when I was eleven (because I took a quiz back then and I remember putting "dark brown") I had a sort of dark reddish brown colour, but as I've gotten older my eyes have gotten lighter and they seem to be a more washed out light brown colour these days. They don't fit into the hazel category though, as there isn't any green or gold hues in there really.

Although it does depend on how far away you are looking at my eyes from, and in what light- as they appear darker from a distance and in darker lighting.

Anyway...back to the point of this thread- like many have said, it's entirely subjective. I used to get more compliments when my eyes were darker though, compared to how many I get now. People don't really comment on my eyes these days though, it's usually other things that people notice about me first- like my hair, or "mane" as some people refer to it as. :grin:

#20 Canterpiece, Aug 3, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2016