1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy Hookup Stories?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kingK, Aug 6, 2016.

1. kingK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Does anyone have any outrageous interesting hookup stories? Maybe a time you were in highschool and were just experimenting or something. Or maybe something crazy went down through some dating app you used. Please share because I love hearing about people's experiences and stuff. One of my favorite things to do is read/ listen to people's weird hookup stories. Everyone loves a good story right? So for those comfortable enough to tell go ahead. I'd love to hear.

For me, this was the absolute only time I'd done anything crazy like this. Like I never go to parties because I'm too scared of something bad happening to me. I'm so paranoid. I'm also an awkward ass piece of shit who doesn't know what to do at parties so yeah. I'd known this guy for a while and I was really into him. He was really sociable and out there and I just find that super hot in a guy. He invited me to his birthday thing this one time, and needless to say he invited me to his room and shit went down. Lol. It was unlike anything that ever happened to me, and since then I never really had an experience like that. Probably because I rarely go out but ya know hahahah.

I've told friends before and they've asked me if I regret it. To be honest I really don't. Mainly because he was suuuper cute and I was into him at the time. But it was also super exciting and a great first time. :icon_wink

#1 kingK, Aug 6, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2016