1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update! Its been a while.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PaperInkling, Aug 6, 2016.

1. PaperInkling

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Since I was last on here lots has changed! On July 4th my mom outted me to my dad. She said she wouldn't tell anyone else and that she couldnt keep it a secret from him any longer. Since then I havent really talked to him about it. Whenever he brings it up I just say I don't want to talk about it. The only friend I was out to moved across the country. I am planning to come out to some other friends but I don't see many people over the summer. Also slowly my instagram followers keep asking me if I'm gay in my DM, my ask.fm and my Thiscrush (I'm kind of a celebrity). I am starting to tell some of them but I know some of them are homophobic so its really a secret. Also I met my boyfriend on Instagram and we went out to lunch and to the movies and there was lots of cuddling! The last two months have been pretty good except I go through some waves of depression. Happy now though and my birthday is in like two weeks! -- 8/6/16

2. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Awe that's so cute.. I'm so glad you've been well and I wish all e best in coming out