1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barista crushes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sheepishgirl, Aug 8, 2016.

1. sheepishgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    is it just me or are these a staple? have any of you managed to snag your cute barista?

very related: went to get coffee with a friend in a cafe i've never been to before, where this very cute girl i know is a lesbian (ex of a friend of an ex thing) works. now i'm thinking i may need to go back like, the day after tommorow, alone this time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and then get appropriately tongue tied.

2. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I've never experienced this idea of crushes on baristas and shop assistants... The only thing Ive had is my mum telling me this butch cashier in Lidl was watching me, and then me subsequently always ending up in her queue accidentally when shopping. But she's way too old for me, I just find the situation rather amusing. I avoided her queue carefully the other day when I went there to buy this cheap men's perfume they were selling - I didn't want her to read into that too much.

3. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    fuk yea hella cute chicks workin at starbucks..just seen one earlier haha i wish i had the balls to be like "heeeey girl wassssup?!" haha just kidding

4. Xochipilli

Maybe it's the apron that makes them cute.
    I used to work for a coffee chain and my manager was cute in a dorky way. He was so chill.
    Oh and I know everyone liked one of my other coworkers. She was pretty, sweet and had a small chip in her front tooth. It was kind of adorable.

#4 Xochipilli, Aug 8, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  5. 108

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's a boy at the Starbucks across the street from me who has that nerdy Sylar/Zachary Quinto look and I'm melting every damn time I'm in there.

6. Reikokuna

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sadly my Barista hunting days are over, had to quit coffee for good...Now I am miserable AND lacking energy to moan about it.