1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bye-bye (for real this time)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Glowing Eyes, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Glowing Eyes

This time I've got no second thoughts. I know this comes off as really sudden (and it is) and a complete reversal of my generally positive attitude for the last few days (which it also is) but I just can't take the confusion. I have no idea what happened. Could it have been my ADHD all along. Was it just me trying to fill the void or make my life more interesting? Or am I actually a girl? But I was so effing certain about it. Now I'm leaning towards the opposite. It could seriously have been me trying to distance myself from my life. My life's not horrible but I over-react to everything and it makes it feel as though my things are worse for me than they really are. I know I have trouble keeping promises but this time I know I wont be coming back for a good while. I may check every once in a while but wont be posting anything or look around for very long. I'm leaving my gender as trans 'cause it'll make more sense for anybody seeing my old posts. Bye-bye for now.

---------- Post added 10th Aug 2016 at 10:45 PM ----------

I forgot to add thank you for this great site. I honestly never thought I'd get into social media/internet forums but this place has changed that. I felt really connected and welcomed here.

2. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know your full situation but I want to wish you the best. If you ever need us we will be here for you

3. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sad to see you go.

But I can understand your needing time to think. Change all you want, or don't change at all. You're you, no matter what. And if you stay or go, I'm here and listening should you ever need anyone. You are a valuable and amazingly strong person - don't ever tell yourself differently.

Your kindness and thouhtfullness here will not be forgotten, friend.

Until next time.

#3 Kodo, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  4. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really do wish you luck as time goes on, maybe you can figure everything out and what works best.

Wish you the best. You're quite bright, and that's not something I often see from this state!

5. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I never really talked to you but now I regret that. All I can do now is wish you the best of luck in figuring out exactly who you are though, sometimes it's just best to think to yourself about things. I know that this website will always remain welcoming to you if/when you do come back.

6. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Farewell for now. Take some time to think, and do what it takes to make yourself happy. Best wishes.

7. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Until we "meet" again. Take good care, and take all the time you need to figure things out. All of us here will welcome you back with open arms :kiss: (*hug*)

8. Angellyoso

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I hope you're doing well. :slight_smile: No reason to rush in thinking about who you really are. Just be patient. :slight_smile: Goodbye for now then.