1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New School

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ally is grey, Aug 14, 2016.

1. ally is grey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    For my sophomore year I'm transferring to a new school. The new school is much better than the old one but I'm worried about having to come out to everyone again. At the last school, I was forcefully outed and I want to avoid that at the new place. Any advice?

2. eMei

When you enter class for the first time, greet everyone with a tootsie loo. It's what Tammie Brown would do.

Seriously though, keep your head down until you fond people you're cool with.

3. IamCasey

A couple years before they knew I was gay my parents moved me from public school to a private, Christian, School for GET THIS boys!:eusa_clap I have not come out to any yet. Only 4 people know about me. Parents, older bro and new step mom. I am waiting, building up friends and will probably tell some once I know they are a true friend. I live in the South so it is tough sometimes. Good Luck! Hope you make plenty of real friends.