1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you interpret this dream please?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RainbowsFactory, Aug 21, 2016.

1. RainbowsFactory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I woke up this morning from an amazing dream I had last night. :slight_smile:

At first I met these two guys and one of them I found very attractive. We for some reason went to the airport on scooters. Once we arrived, we took a lift, arrived at the terminal, and I think that the two guys had to leave. I looked at the guy that I fancied and he smiled back. I thought that my first kiss was going to happen and I felt a funny butterfly feeling in my stomach. I then woke up.

What did this dream mean? By the way, the two guys were my age and gay (I'm male too) and I think that that was the first time that I fell in love with a man.

2. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm no dream interpreter, but from what little I know about things, a basic idea is that you want affection. Having a romantic encounter in your dream may signify a desire for something similar in your own life.

Other than that, all I can say is it could be a vague message. Dunno exactly what that message would be but if it is, it's not my place to find out. It would be yours. And that bit is all up to your own personal beliefs and stuff. *awkward shrug*

3. Gooonerz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You were thinking of this before sleeping, most likely

4. faustian1

As dreams go, those kind are pretty good. You wake up wanting more.

I think Agendermoose is onto something. You wrote it yourself: "I thought that my first kiss was going to happen...."

There is a theory out there that dreams help us to rehearse things that we want, either to have or to avoid. They help us work out the way we feel about things. Whatever theory you like, it is very clear that your subconscious is real fine with the idea that you should find a guy to kiss... :eusa_clap

5. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it means that you secretly wished you were one of the gobots.

Happy days :slight_smile:

6. Ryu

Ryu

It obviously means that aliens are going to land in your back garden and eat your dog.