1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So stressed confused :(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Alexander69

I want to date it's been a year since my last ex that I can't get over I love him still no matter what I do and I don't know how to move on from him. If I go out with another guy I compare them to him and I can't stop thinking about him then i feel guilty for some reason. Honestly I feel like I need to see another therapist because I fee crazy like I don't get why I can't just move on all ready I literally cry all the time out of no where when I think of missing him I will just start to cry.

I don't know what to do to get over him :frowning2: and to be happy again :frowning2:

2. StefaniPurrr

If he's moved on, you need to move on. That's the reality. Don't waste emotions on a person that will never be there for you again. The best way to move on is to know that there is someone much better out there for you. You're wasting time on the ex while losing focus on the future. There are always other options out there ... keep looking. As Taylor Swift sings .. "We are never, ever, ever getting back together!" Move on! :slight_smile: Each new day brings new possibilities. Stay positive, and move on. I was so devastated when the love of my life left, and then a few months later, out of no where, a new person came into my life, and I never thought of the other person again.