1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT groups in the UK

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PigsCanFly, Aug 23, 2016.

1. PigsCanFly

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey, so I live in the UK and I was wondering if anyone knows of any LGBT groups or good events to go to. I'm struggling to find safe spaces to meet new people. I guess this can also just be a general chat for the LGBT community in the UK :slight_smile::eusa_danc

2. StefaniPurrr

No, I don't, sorry! :frowning2: I'm in Florida, prolly just Google and such .. :slight_smile:

3. PigsCanFly

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah, I haven't found much on Google :frowning2: thanks for your reply! :slight_smile: how are you? :slight_smile:

4. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It really depends what you are into. For example, there are groups that organise outdoor pursuits for LGBT people, if that's your thing. If you want to send me a wall message or private message with some of your areas of interest I'll see what I can find. Are you willing to travel?

5. StefaniPurrr

Thanks for asking! I'm doing great! It's a beautiful thing to be comfortable in one's own skin. :slight_smile:

I forgot to mention that here in the States we have Meetup.com which focuses on local groups getting together. Perhaps you have something like that there? Again, it's local, not something you need to travel to. The groups are everything from surfer groups to classic car groups to LGBTQ .. it's all out there in Meetup ... jeeze, they should pay me something for this post ... lol