1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A couple great friends of mine

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by leslie, Aug 28, 2016.

1. leslie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I have a couple great friends of mine,Jessica and Zoey and understand I went through.They are post op TS just like me and met them 4 years ago when I started my transition.I first met Jessica whom started a month early on her transition before me and then it was Zoey through her.They were a great help through my transition and our friendship grew after that.What brought us together also is we were unhappy as men feeling we were really women.Telling our stories the feelings we were this way transitioning later in life.Jessica and Zoey went through one thing I went through that was hard,were married and their wives left them which ended up in divorce.Jessica and Zoey have a normal life and job just like me.Jessica is a products manager at a shop and Zoey is an architecht.There is one thing we love to do a lot together,shop.I love them to death as friends and their families have been great to me as well.