1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay people how was your first serious date/relationship

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joshy the queen, Sep 1, 2016.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok so,my friends friend said he knows a cute bi guy who,is really into guys like me
    and they both said my friend and her friend that we should arrange a double date or something
    so i can meet that guy,for the first time EVER someone says he is into A QUEEN !!
    for real though this is my first serious date and i just want to hear from you guys how was your first date?!

2. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I'd dated this girl once ages ago and we just never really got too close, seemed pretty platonic and she turned out straight anyway. I guess she was bi-curious and was trying to see if there was any gay in there, hah.

After that, well, that was it. People here are either straight, in the closet, taken, or crazy. I hear some people do get that fantastic first date though!

#2 Kira, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  3. AlamoCity

First real date I went with a nice guy to Joe's Crab Shack and then saw the Batman vs. Superman movie. It was nice. We didn't work out, but I did enjoy it. He was a bit more flamboyant and I'm a bit more straightlaced so it was weird to be in front of a guy in a restaurant. I felt everyone was staring at us.

Still, it was pleasant.

4. lliterallly

we went and saw zootopia then sat at tim hortons talking for hours. it was nice.