1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bit of a depression cycle so had to ask

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Akira12, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    whats your opinion on chunky guys? like do you prefer the six pack hunks or the belly chubby guys? or girls? see im at 5'4 5'5 at about 210lbs but im healthy...i eat fruits and veggies i walk a lot and do yard work...but im overweight or so im told with this belly and chubby cheeks and face ive been hearing lot of comments behind my back lately and my moods taken a bit of a dive lol. heres a pic of my face....to me i look ugly but idk....sorry for the depressing bit of question i guess...not sure were else to turn to lol....but yea hunky or chunky guy do you prefer?

Attached Files:

2. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well, personally I'm into people of all kinds of weight and musclyness., so it makes no difference to me. There are heaps of people into chubby guys, I remember a pole done on this a few months ago and there were lots of people who do. So...don't worry about it. As long as you are healthy, then you're good. Also, remember that beauty/attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder.

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What do you really see, when you look at yourself? What is your own opinion on chunky or chubby guys?

Could it be that your self esteem has been hurt by comments you have heard behind your back? Is your self perception clouded by what you have heard other people say?

Do I like chunky/chubby guys? Yes, sometimes. Do I like toned/muscular guys? Yes, sometimes. Do I like guys who are complete :***: who make zero effort? No, never. Do you see where I'm going with this Akira12?