1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assuming My Kindness Is An Invitation For Sex

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JonSomebody, Sep 4, 2016.

1. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been working on this special project which requires that I work at nights. I have no problem with this arrangement because I like having the department to myself. The IT Dept. is a 24 hour working area which has a day shift and a night shift. There is this guy, Alex who works in that department whom by the way is very attractive to say the least. He is a very nice guy who is married with kids. I was introduced to his wife awhile back and she too is a very nice woman also. There is this company that deals with music distribution and they get a lot of promotional CDs which one of the reps always gives me a bunch of them because he knows I am a music freak and I've done a lot of favors for him many times.

So...many times I get a lot of duplicate copies and I give them away. I got a hold of some CDs this one evening and I saw Alex and gave them to him. This means nothing to me because I've done it several times before. However, recently, I was in the restroom pretty late that evening and he was in there as well. We spoke to each other and continued arranging my jacket and shirt. All of a sudden, he called my name and when I turned in his direction, he was standing there totally naked with an erect penis throbbing in mid air. He had this huge grin on his face and then he approached me slowly and started kissing me and trying to take off my jacket. I immediately pushed away and asked him what is he doing??? This shocked look came across his face and the smile disappeared. He began to look scared and started to apologize over and over again. I told him to put his clothes back on and then I asked him what was he thinking?

He responded that since I had been so cool with him and giving him free music...he figured that I was either gay or bisexual and I wanted sex from him. I told him that was not my intent and he was not the only person that I ever gave music too and they never assumed what he did or if they did ...they never approached me in the manner that he had. He apologized again and asked me to disregard what had happened. I assured him that I would not say anything to anyone. A buddy of mine who had seen Alex thought I was out of my mind because he says Alex is really hot. Although he too, was shocked about what happened because he also have met Alex's wife. I told my buddy that I'm a guy and yes...there were a little temptation considering what was standing before me. However, I am not a dumb man. That situation could have came back to haunt me. It could have been a setup and I like his wife and have a lot of respect for her. However, I am still baffled with his reasons for coming on to me.?????:eusa_doh:

2. iiimee

Um... Wait, he thought you wanted to have sex with him because you gave him MUSIC?! Dudeeee, I must be a whore or something then... X_X I share my music with everyone...

3. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :lol: I must be a whore too then!

OK first off I want to say I'm very proud of you for saying no in a situation like this. He's married and has children, so you did the right thing.

Also, I can't say why he did that, as I am equally confused... This dude must be super easy if he puts out for music LoL

4. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kudos to doing the right thing.

Off topic, but is that picture you?

5. findingjoy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I admire you for respecting his wife... apparently more than he does !

6. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is what women have to deal with all the time (except maybe with guys, there's the expectation that you're always down and ready for sex). Hotness has nothing to do with it.

7. guitar

Where are these guys whenever I'm out and about?! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

In all seriousness, I've seen behaviour like this exhibited from both sexes, though certainly moreso from men. What he did is pretty out there as far as I'm concerned. You're at work and have given him little indication you're even into him! Who Does he know you're gay? The worst part if it is that he's married! If he's doing this with you, imagine what else he's doing on the side....

8. faustian1

guitar wrote, "Where are all these guys when I am out and about?!"

He's not the only one wondering this, that's for sure.

First, it's obvious that you should run for President! (!) Having read some of your posts you've led a rather interesting life. To say the least. So it doesn't surprise me one bit that you might attract this sort of advance once in awhile (guitar, and I, also are wondering if it might be more than just once in awhile LOL).

God that guy must have been embarrassed. Totally. I suppose you weren't exactly calm yourself. Have you ever stood next to some guy and thought to yourself how you'd love to just reach out and grab him? I sure have. Most of the time, there is a rather strong voice sitting on one shoulder that keeps that hand in check, because you just know it would be a complete disaster. Well, that day you must have looked particularly luscious, and you stood there like a disaster-magnet just waving armageddon into the gate.

Plus, look at the venue! It's probably a bunch of geeks. As in (like me), very poor at reading social cues. He just didn't get it. That lusciousness combined with poor intuition led to the strip down in the washroom. Sad.

But look at the bright side. You can give him CD's now, and say "This is leftover stuff, I don't need any booty today," and he'll turn redder than a fire engine. Anyway, humor him. You know how it is to have urges and be secretive about them. I guess what's between him and his wife is, well, between him and his wife.

9. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes...the pic is me:smilewave

10. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well...YES!!! I have and still lead an interesting life and for some reason...that's the way it's always been with me especially with guys and I am not saying that to brag. I'm pretty humble and although I tend to treat everybody nice until you cross me. I have had guys and women who had came on to me because they took something that I did as a kind gesture for something more than I intended it to be. When I see him which is pretty often...I treat him the same and joke with him all the time as if nothing happened.

11. faustian1

...and I do so much enjoy reading your perspective on things. Many times the things you've written have been thought provoking and, of course, informative. You should start a for-profit company to teach social skills to engineers like me :eusa_danc

#11 faustian1, Sep 5, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  12. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have had many situations within my life especially with married men that to some may seem to be unbelievable but its all TRUE!!! I tend to stick to myself at work...I treat everyone nice and cordial but that's about it. Unfortunately, he is not the first guy to say that because I've done something nice for them that I was gay and wanted sex. There was a straight friend whom at the time our friendship was at the beginning stage. Whenever we were hanging out..he kept mentioning that his birthday was coming up or he'll just start talking about his birthday to me. Therefore, I just assumed that he was doing this because he was looking for a gift from me....so, since I did not know him that well at the time..I had re-gift something that I had in the back of one of my closets and gave it to him. However, to my surprise, he confronted me as to whether I was gay and coming on to him. He also went on to say that he came to this conclusion because I gave him a really nice birthday card and a really nice gift. Here I go explaining why I did it and what my intentions were. He did apologized repeatedly because he felt like an idiot and as our friendship grew...I did have sex with him several times...hahah:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

---------- Post added 5th Sep 2016 at 12:20 PM ----------

Thank you very much...I am glad that you enjoy my responses/threads...and the thing is when I share something of a personal nature with the forum ...I am really hoping that what I am sharing is thought provoking for the person who is reading them so that means a lot to hear that from you...:smilewave

13. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jeez, that's a crazy story.

Though you did the right thing. Good on you.

14. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    BTW...he was really embarrassed to say the least and initially...my reaction was surprising as well..but after seeing how embarrassed he was..I immediately went into a calm mode to assure him that I was okay and it will stay between us.

---------- Post added 5th Sep 2016 at 12:25 PM ----------

As I've mentioned in another response ... he was not the first person who had assumed I wanted sex by giving them free music....I don't understand it...but it is what it is and I just started keeping my free music to myself now.

---------- Post added 5th Sep 2016 at 12:27 PM ----------

Thank you very much...I really appreciate it. One of my friends had mentioned to me that apparently that was something he wanted to do and I am not the first guy that he has done that for. I just played it safe and out of respect for his wife.

15. iiimee

I guess you're just cursed like me. See, I'm a really nice person, and while not TOO many people have accused me of flat-out wanting to fuck them because of this, I do have a habit of either getting confessed to or people accusing me of liking them due to my cheery personality. :/ It's interesting because the people who confess seem to be under this notion that I like them, and the people who accuse me of liking them obviously think the same thing, so much so that I guess they think it'll affect our relationship... I've definitely liked people before, and there are tons of people I find attractive, but it's really sad when I have no interest in these people or only like their face and then these situations occur. XD

16. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You get it !!!!!...this is me.....all the way...thank you...(!):thumbsup: