1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EthanS, Jun 25, 2007.

1. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Erm.. Do u kno when.. for emaxple.. If ur workin at a cashier or sumthing and da next customer at ur till is hot or u find attractive.. do u look straight at them?? or do u like get nervous?

2. 24601

I'd imagine you'd have to try to treat him like anyone else. Regardless if they're hot or not, they deserve the same treatment as anyone else (or slightly better). Plus, by looking away, you'll never catch their attention :wink: In a fantasy world at least. So try to be confident no matter the customer's looks.

3. SpikySpice

So true, I'm learning to treat people the same way, but I cant control myself wen standin' near soem hot customer, I'lll get nervous as heck, I'll shake and may drop stuffs on the floor sometimes:icon_redf (just for the guys)

But you know, learning to act like a plastic man, normally I smile and look str8 at the sexy girls, to teh guys, I look away, but manage to take a chance to see their hot faces:grin:

4. Jim1454

If you work in the service industry, then you absolutely need to treat everyone as well as you can. If I'm waiting in line, I'm not going to respect the check-out guy if he's rude to the person in front of me, even if he's really flirty with me.

Thankfully, I'm not in the service industry! lol! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. SadConfusedBandGeek

Lol I hate doing that stuff cause i always stare at the hot guys! DAMN lol its annoying:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. UnderARock

Out Status:
    Some people
    is one of the few things that make retail bearable. I do check them out but i do it discretely.

7. Kimi

I might stare at them untill the guy asks me why I'm looking at him:grin: :eusa_doh:

8. LorenzG1950

I get nervous but continue to look. My friend told me that there is a law somewhere that more or less makes staring over 5 seconds equal to sexual assault.

Guilty as charged:icon_redf

9. Kimi

Hmm...I better not to be a cashier ever or I'll be in jail:eek:

10. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Do you's look at thewm wen there lookin at you?? or when hes lookin away?

11. Lava421

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I get a bit nervous and tell myself not to look more than necessary while the person is near. But as the person walks away, I'll take a look if I think I can get away with it. :eusa_whis

12. Jim1454

I have to admit that now that I'm aware and have accepted the fact that I'm gay, I take good long looks at hot guys :eusa_danc

13. SpikySpice

Like any other people, I only look at them when they look away.

It i sfunny sometimes that when i caught some people look at me and they turn a way as quick as they can when they see I look back at them