1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to wear to junior prom

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fairyglitter, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Fairyglitter

Out Status:
    Some people
    I know it's a long way away, but it's what I'm looking forward to this school year. I am (afab) non binary and my expression is mainly masculine. however, I am going with a straight guy (my boyfriend) and I feel like if I wear a dress shirt and tie, same as my date, people will judge me. Some might even think I'm a lesbian going with a straight friend. and I don't really like dresses.. what do you people think?

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Depends on whether you mind what other people might think!

In my opinion, if you like how you look and you have a good time and don't worry about it at prom, it won't matter what other people think.

[​IMG]

3. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you could find a way to mix a dress and a suit/tie together? That might be cool.

4. Fairyglitter

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm thinking of just wearing dress pants and shirt with either a bow tie (because now ties are cool) or a Fandom tie, like a tardis tie. And maybe converse sneakers because I don't like fancy shoes. And I guess I'll try not to care what people think.. I'll just try to have fun.