1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I have a boyfriend...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ThetasTrust, Sep 13, 2016.

1. ThetasTrust

ThetasTrust Guest

But now what? I really don't know what to do from here. Any dating suggestions?

I'm sixteen by the way, so nothing too crazy.

2. Psaurus918

What about movies or just hanging out at each others houses?

I personally think you guys are too young for sex but I'm sure others on here would disagree...

3. WhiteWinter

You are lucky. How's Tennessee treating ya neighbor lol

4. Guff

There are 16 year olds like me who can't even imagine coming out anytime soon and than there's 16 year olds like you who are already dating.. Just wanted to say you're freakin' awesome and this weird kid your age hopes to be like you someday. Sorry I got no advice just like wanted to tell ya you're awesome.

5. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You can't go wrong with movies, video games, and food. I have a decade on you and those still work for me

6. killswitch0029

Something like a hike, maybe lunch, or even just hanging out at your/his house. Do something where you'll kind of be forced to interact with each other. Great way to break the ice.

7. ABeautifulMind

I have always been a big fan of water locations, but I live near the beach...

Alternatively IDK where you stay in Tennessee but if my 9th grade geography is still good, I think it borders Kentucky to the south... (checks, yep :slight_smile: ) If your near the border, Bowling Green has the corvette museum... IDK if your into that sort of thing, I know its not a stereotypical gay date, but I thought it was pretty awesome... Unfortunately that is the only thing I kn ow of that MIGHT be near you lol...

Last but not least, Netflix and chill... except you know, actually chill, until your comfortable doing more than chilling :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Wish you the best of luck....

8. Lambeau

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Like others have said - movies, restaurants, video games... just enjoy each other's company. Don't take it too fast.

9. guitar

What do you do with your friends? Do that. Only with a boyfriend you take on the added role of intimacy and working toward building a life with this person - obviously at 16 that's a bit difficult. And that doesn't have to mean sex, or even really anything physical. It can be emotional intimacy: sharing deep things about who you are. Your fears, joys, your turn ons/offs, anxieties.... Be careful about sharing too much too fast. Make sure you can trust this person when you bare your soul.

10. purplewolf6

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    As said, anything you would do with a friend. Your boyfriend is also a buddy you can kiss but take intimacy slow and gauge each other. Wish it works out well for both of you! I see you live in TN I'm not sure how accepting it is in the part you live in but be safe!

11. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Coffee or ice cream is enjoyable, given fall rapidly approaching, maybe a corn maze or something?

12. ThetasTrust

ThetasTrust Guest

Tennessee where I live for the most part doesn't care. I mean I know people who do care but the kids and people my age generally don't.

To those who say I'm lucky, yeah I guess I am. Good luck to you guys my age in your endeavors.

Thanks for the input xD I appreciate it

13. Rainsworth

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The "now what?" made me laugh :lol:
    You can do the same thing with him that you do with your friends, same activities. except you get to be all touchy and the relationship feels more personal. but as far as hanging out, i don't think that would be any different than hanging out with a friend.