1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

in a relationship

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sam, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Sam

Sam

just curious how many of you has been in a relationship or are in a relationship with someone from EC?

2. xxAngelOnFirexx

i had my ex girlfriend join (darkwalker13) but she like only posted a few times. i think she forgot about it. i wouldn't mind a internet relationship though. never had one. i would never meet up with someone though. way too risky nowadays.

3. Sam

Sam

well I was curious how common it is for people to meet on EC. the good thing about starting a relationship with someone from here is that you know they are gay!

4. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Me. Twice. Twice didn't work.

I don't think I will find a boyfriend here on EC - but who knows...

5. blake21

i have one didn't workout in one now this one seems to be working alot better than the other one i have recently moved and he is coming with me we are going to live together

6. SadConfusedBandGeek

Never had a boyfriend:frowning2:
    Had 2 girlfriends though, i am still Super super awesome friends with both of em now though

Not sure about an internet relationship though.

#6 SadConfusedBandGeek, Jun 26, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2007
  7. SpikySpice

Erm, I guess once, but I dont consider it was a relationship tho[​IMG]:shrug:

And now, I'm Crush Free:icon_bigg

8. wtinal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Although I am too much of a chicken to act on a relationship based from online, you do have a good point. Most of the people I would be interested in are very straight. Sometimes I think they might be gay, but they always turn out unequivically straight. Someone on EC has mentioned a "gaydar" - mine is lost or broken or maybe both. :bang:

9. Kimi

Wow, that is so cool:thumbsup: I hope you everything will work out well this time:slight_smile:

Never met anyone from this site.....yet. I don't know if that's gonna happen but I'm hoping. It will be cool to start relation with someone from here though:icon_bigg

10. Alywishous

heehee! Sry thats my giggle. My girlfriend and I kinda bonded through EC but she was in my government and sociology class last year. But I dont think I ever would have or ever will get in a relationship soley over the net.

11. Jerr

My only boyfriend, I met online.

He was dating a friend of mine and I was like wow... that is a really odd couple because he is really hot and my friend is... well Chris was really hot. lol

They broke up and I hit on Chris.

We met up
    Drove around
    Went to the mall... holding hands when no one was looking
    Went to walmart... *snicker* I gave him a hard on before we got out of the truck so it would be awkward.... also gave him a peck on the cheek (first kiss like thing... funny... behind walmart was were we last........................................... anyways)
    Spent the night at his dorm and met Tiko! (His roommate who I gave the nickname)

we decided we were too far and yadda yadda so we are just really good friends now... I have to go see him perform at Backstreet (He does drag now)

So internet things aren't all that bad. They can work out fantastically.

12. Brandon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first relationship didn't go out so well, he cheated on me for another guy who was younger and better looking than me.

The relationship I'm in now is great, he lives in Oregon but is planning to move here to California next year when he finds a job. We've already met twice so far and the more we meet the better our relationship becomes. I talk to him almost everyday. I didn't meet him through Empty Closets but I met him on a message board.

Some people might not agree with our age difference, but it's not really and issue, age is just a number and love is something that goes beyond age, looks, and personality.

13. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

lol it would be really cool to see someone find someone here on EC and live happily ever after

(naah not me lol)

14. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    While I've never met someone through EC, I was in a relationship a year or two ago with someone I met online. He lived in New Mexico, so we never met and eventually just stopped talking, so I'm probably not doing that again. But just recently I met someone online who's in my area (CRAZY I know) and we've met up a couple of times...but nothing happened and I have no clue where it's going, if anywhere at all. Rather frustrating. But I'm still not adverse to the idea of meeting someone online if you can continue it offline...so...if you're in the dc area, feel free to PM me!

Yes. I am rather desperate.

15. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Nope... Owell:icon_bigg

16. Cloud Nine 5

Never had one.

17. SadConfusedBandGeek

hehe I have never had a relationship on ec, but i have had quite a few crushes:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: