1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adorable comments kids have made

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by I'm_Danni_x, Sep 16, 2016.

1. I'm_Danni_x

It can be anything a kid has said to you, not necessarily lgbt related. I'm sure some of the responses can be enough to cheer me up a bit.

2. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It wasn't said, but once when I was walking in a parade with my theatre group, a little one just ran up and hugged me, was really cool.

3. Enjel

Enjel Guest

These couple of incidents aren't so much about a comment they made, but what they did: (1) I remember years ago, an aunt of mine had introduced me to two of the most adorable children I have ever seen; one boy & the other a girl. During a party at a house, I was walking down a hallway, and my aunts daughter caught up with me, asking me to bend down for her to whisper in my ear. I said, "What's that?" Instead, she licked my right cheek! I was surprised! I thought it the most cutest thing too! (2) A cousin of mine who is a girl in her early teens I had asked to get a hug after visiting her and her family. Instead, she went in and kissed me right on the cheek! I was, again, surprised!

Children are an ecstatic joy to have around, they are indeed very innocent too. They say and do some of the most amusing things :lol:

I really want to have children in the late, late future; but, definitely not anytime soon.

Thanks for creating this thread :thumbsup:

4. wolflover

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I was babysitting my cousin's little 2-year old son. As I was leaving the house, I heard some shouting from behind me. I turned around and saw the boy running towards me. I stopped and when he caught up he told me that he never got to give me a good-bye hug. My heart warmed immensely and I bent down and wrapped him in my arms. As we were hugging, he whispered in my ear, saying "thank you for coming and playing with me." I felt so touched and replied "no problem, kidddo." He then skipped back into the house and I stood there for awhile in awe of how much his hug meant to me.

5. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was playing Borderlands 2 one day while we were babysitting my little cousin who was around four or so at the time, I was starting a new character and was at the intro and the intro song was playing, famous quote being "This ain't no place for a hero". He heard it and kept singing it until he left, it was so adorable and funny. Not really a comment, but I believe it's close enough. xD

6. Lambeau

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm in college for elementary education, so I have more than I can remember. I'll list a few.

I'm student teaching in a child care center right now in a 3-5 year old classroom. I was playing with a couple kids who had Lego-like ice cream toys. One boy handed me some. Playing along, I asked "Do you want me to eat it?" He responded, "It's not real ice cream, it's just a toy!" I said, "Oh really? Well thank you for telling me before I ate it!"

Last week we were outside and a girl comes up to me and gives me the head of a flower, no stem. She said, "This is for you! But take good care of it because I ripped it off and it's going to die."

Last semester I did pre-student teaching in 3rd and 2nd grade rooms. Both of these stories come from the 2nd grade room. It was my first or second week in the 2nd grade room, and I was playing a game with a couple kids. The game is pretty simple: you have green and yellow tiles. The green tiles have the beginning of a word, and the yellow tiles have the ending of a word. You put them all face down, take one of each, and if they go together to make a word, you get a point. So it came to this boy. He picked up a "Cl-" for the beginning of the word. Then he picked it an "-it" for the end of the word. He put them together, pronounced the word and asked if it was a word. I said these exact words, face fully red, "Nope! Unfortunately that's not a word!" That became a running joke throughout the course of my classes last semester.

My second story came on my last day in the 2nd grade room. I was giving high fives or hugs to all the kids, and one boy hugged me, said in the most serious tone ever, "Well, I'll see you when I'm older." He then kept walking.

The best thing about being in elementary education - you always have stories to tell!

7. 3n

3n Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My little cousin (8-9 at the time) met my boyfriend once. Saw nothing of it, just kept asking if he could play a game on his phone lol

8. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I told my first boyfriend's younger half-brother (his dad remarried) to say 'Lucifer' and the names of some Demon Lords. I thought it was adorable, but it's not as amusing as this joke on the internet:
    [​IMG]
    Plus I laughed at this as well XD

9. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I have too many, I can't recall even a quarter of them.

Recently, I had a bunch of 1st graders very confused that I couldn't speak Russian even though I'm not Japanese. XD

Two days ago, my school had Sports Day (if you watch anime, you know about this, it's a real thing, it's intense!). I was on Red Team. We won. 16 year old boys happy-crying while making speeches will always be in my top 5 things I love about teaching. The leader of Red Team (who is the most earnest person) got all choked up and ended up having to give two speeches, because the first one was just "really, t-thank y-you" and turning away so no one would see him cry. So fucking sweet.

10. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A long time ago, a boy criticized a drawing my sister made. She said his was beautiful.

11. NoXsOrOs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When my therapist was frustrated at my mom he instead asked my younger brother: Would you want a sister?
    My younger brother replied:
    What?! I get another one?

I don't have any sisters... ;-; He probably said the kindest things after that that I've ever heard...

12. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My three year old brother always refers to me as a "him." No one but me notices this, I think.

13. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This didn't happen to me but earlier today while eating lunch at a restaurant, these two businessmen were sitting together. I overheard one of them severely chastising the other over a violation at their work and even threatening to take them to court. I could tell the worker was apologetic and was also terrified but then either the family of the worker or their boss's family were walking by but one of their daughters (couldn't have been older than 5) told the guy being chastised to cheer up otherwise he won't be able to enjoy any ice cream and proceeded to sing a tiny bit about ice cream. This restaurant really isn't known for ice cream but nevertheless, it did manage to cheer up both the worker and his boss and the mood was noticeably lighter.

#13 kibou97, Sep 17, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  14. Geek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    *nephew rests head on his face*

Do I look sad grandpa?