1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sooooo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CraziInsani, Mar 22, 2009.

1. CraziInsani

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you ever have straight people hitting on you? Or saying they wish you were straight? etc. Share your thoughts xD

- My friend said to me "OMGAW NUUU YOU CANT BE GAY!!!"

haha i thought it was kinda funny :icon_wink

2. ricoca

that is funny :slight_smile:
    Well I guess that is bound to happen cause most people are actually straight and think other people are straight too so... haha cute that it happened to you :grin:
    not me though, never been hit on :grin:

3. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've had a few girls hug me or be a bit flirty, but they're usually close friends already and it's not anything serious.

4. IamAninja

I had a stalker, but luckily she got a boyfriend.

5. Just Adam

my mate is allways ripping on me to act more straight its so annoying had a few people hit on me bit awkward but funny too

6. J Schuelke

I had posted one in the unwanted gay moments thread about how I got hit on by some girl in best buy. haha, it was very awkward.

7. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

OMG stalkers are soooooo funny. They try soo hard. I admire their persistance, Patience and dedication. I had one. She called me like 7 times in one hour and I called her back and she just wanted to know why I dont call her anymore. Never told her I'm gay but I think she got the hint. In my current classes there was this girl who began flirting with me. she would play footsie and dress like a hoe. apperently Im the type of guy who is attracted to hoes. Idk. I told her I was gay and she said I was a waste of a life. She still wants me ;c)

8. Paralyzer

Girls tend to like me... I made this one girl hate me when she found out about me because she claimed I was leading her on.. and I probably was.. but we later became great friends and I found out she's bi :slight_smile:

I'm very flirty :love:

9. pokeypanda

I think it's funny when guys hit on me! There just wasting their time.
    Then I get the "your not gay" like just cause they say it it's true!:lol:

10. HalfInsane

A number of times, yeah.

I think the worst case was when the German exchange student at my school tried repeatedly to ask me out. I hate to sound nasty... but he happened to be the most ignorant, rude guy I've ever met. He also had a horrible habit of pinning me against walls, and talking to me with his face just an inch from mine. Then he'd ask "Are you uncomfortable?" with a smug little grin. After telling him time and time again that it did make me feel uncomfortable, and that I wanted him to get out of my space and leave me the hell alone without him ever listening, I shoved him clear across the hallways into the opposite wall for pinning me against my locker- thankfully that actually got the point across (for the record, I normally can't even bring myself to hit someone). Since he hadn't gotten the idea from my behavior that I didn't like him, and from me saying "I'm not interested in you", I told him I was a lesbian. Apparently, I "betrayed" him. He now hates me and never talks to me... not that I'm complaining.

11. Mr Bojangles

Women just find me odd. (According now to THREE of my female gay friends, I'm more like a female gay person than a male gay person. It's odd)

12. xequar

Yeah, I get hit on reasonably often by girls, actually. :slight_smile: Really, I find it very flattering, and there is a certain amusement to the looks in their face when I have to reveal I'm gay.

For example, a couple of weeks ago, I stopped at Subway, and the cashier was really checking me out. I eventually got to the counter, and she saw my lanyard keychain hanging from my pocket, so she asks me what my keychain was. So, I pull it out of my pocket and show her (it's a gay rainbow lanyard, btw), and say that it's a Gay Pride keychain. The crestfallen look on her face was incredible!

13. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Written in my college yearbook is "Any sane woman would have sex with Lex." It still makes me smile. :slight_smile:

Lex