1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phone problem with Kent

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Worgen2, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

Is there a way to help Kent enjoy talking on the phone more? Since as of now this is the only way to contact him since he lives far and for a year and 3 months he doesn't seem to like talking much. I get lonely and need someone to talk to and really enjoy talking. He says he can't sit still that's why he doesn't like talking on the phone and wants to keep moving like playing his video games. He has no problem talking in person though and he said if he ever gets a cell phone and uses Skype that would help since he sees me but still not good as seeing me in person. Is there any ideas I can give him so he would want to try talking longer than like 2-4 min? I can say when we talk about Pokemon games he would talk a lot longer but when it's just normal stuff only like 2-4 min if lucky 6 min. I don't have many friends so I need someone to talk to and it's hard with Kent doesn't like talking on the phone much. He said once he moves out then he would see me often so it won't be a problem anymore. Also if I have a lot of things I need to talk about which I do most of the time since he can't talk for a long time I never end up saying everything I need to say. I do try to call him 4 times a way or so but he prefers 2 times a day which is strange even we really don't talk much on the phone.