1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by WhiteWinter, Sep 21, 2016.

1. WhiteWinter

I'm having these kinds of feelings that are hard to explain. I'm nervous and I'm shaking and I don't know what to do. It ignited from a simple conversation. I said something and one of my MOST TRUSTED friends wouldn't believe me no matter what I said. I just felt rage so I ran into my house and slammed my door.I threw some things(only cause this has been happening for while) and then I just started crying. And then I just started getting these thoughts like "you aren't important, you have no future, you have no friends,etc." They won't stop popping up. What do I do?

2. Cerith23

Go on a walk and listen to chilled out music. If you still haven't calmed down/feel more peaceful talk to someone other than your friend about these things. Later when you are calmer readdress the issue with your friend if it still seems important to you :slight_smile:

3. killswitch0029

Writing helps me get my feelings out of my system if I'm feeling stressed about something. I agree with what Cerith23 said about waiting till you're calmed down to talk to your friend.