1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taylor Spatial Frame

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xequar, Mar 23, 2009.

1. xequar

So as you know from my thread a few days ago, I recently had yet another surgery on my left leg in the newest attempt to fix the break that still hasn't healed from my accident 1.5 years ago. Just for the sake of conversation, since I didn't have the pics online yet when I posted that thread, this is what I have on my left leg for the next 4-6 months...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Jesus fuckin christ. :confused:; (!)(!)

Love the carpet though. It looks new. How the hell do you get anythingdone?

3. Greggers

Thats oddly attractive, rawr :wink:

4. xequar

Ah, gray berber carpets... Almost five years living in my apartment and the carpets still look mostly new.

And yeah, the cage makes everything harder. It's limited my wardrobe to sleep pants and a pair of dress pants I cut the seam up the leg, since nothing else fits over the damn thing. Sleeping is... well... I miss sleep. I have fond memories, but these days, I wake about once an hour because I need to find a new position and I can't just turn anymore.

And now I'm worried that the thing will be big enough that I still won't be able to drive my good car because the cage will interfere with the brake pedal. If that turns out to be the case, I'm gonna cry. A lot.

Yeah, it's fun. Oh well, as long as it makes my leg heal, then I guess I can get over the rest of it.

#4 xequar, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2009