1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help: Packing shoes for an activity holiday

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Connorcode, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

A quick question:

I'm about to go on holiday, where I will be canoeing, rock climbing (indoor), abseiling and doing a lot of walking. But what do I wear on my feet?

I have an old pair of trainers and a pair of running shoes (they're neon orange), which are really light. Which do I pack? I don't think I have room for both.

2. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If I was you I'd actually try and borrow some walking boots, but out of what you have I'd probably suggest the trainers?

3. Joelouis

Well, lucky you! That's my kind of holiday!

If you can afford it, I'd get a pair of walking boots for the hiking/walking and just and old pair of trainers for the canoeing. I did all that plus canyoning in Australia and would love to do it again.

4. TidMaskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If you don't have any other shoes, I would choose trainers, I think that they're more comfortable for such cases :slight_smile: But to tell the truth, I agree with some previous responses, if you have an opportunity, it's better to buy or borrow good boots, someting similiar to these ones 25 Good Looking Ways to Style Winter Boots - Maintain Comfort with Style :slight_smile: I'm just not sure that simple trainers will be good enough for such type of activities...:eusa_doh:
    Also I rather often such boots for walking somewhere in wild nature places :icon_bigg

[​IMG]