1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid stuff you did as a kid

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Étoile, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Étoile

I got this idea from another board.

Did you ever do anything really stupid when you were little? Tried to flush your puppy down the toliet? Jumped off the second-story window just to see if it'd hurt? Drunk some cleaning product and was sent to the ER? I was a stick-by-the-rules kind of child but I:

• Ate some of my mom's lipstick. It wasn't delicious or disgusting, it had a mild flavor to it XD (4 or 5 years old)
    • Told my mother I wanted to have sex with her. Needless to say, I immediately got spanked by my father (5 years old)
    • Also got on top of my father and tried to hump him (5 years old)
    • Me and my cousins found our older cousin's "adult" videos and then tried to reenact what we saw with pillows. (6 years old) I swear I'm not a pervert. LOL
    • Followed a cat under my house and my mom thought I was gone (1 year old)
    • Put frozen bread in the microwave for 3 min, went inside my room, and wondered why my whole kitchen was filled with smoke (12 years old)
    • Was almost ran over numerous times. The first time, I was with my sister and her friend and I blanked out when a car was coming our way (6 years old) The second time, I was being chased by this mean kid during summer camp and I ran into the street while a school bus was coming. (6 years old) The third time, I walked directly behind our car while my father was moving in reverse (10 years old).
    • Threatened my sister with a knife because she wouldn't get off the computer, right before going to church (10 years old)
    • Randomly gnawed on furnaiture and pillows for no reason (3-6 years old)
    • Constantly sniffed my fingers for no reason (10 years old) People thought I was crazy. LOL
    • Burst into tears in 1st grade and 5th grade for attention (6 years old and 11 years old)
    • Peed on myself in Pre-K because I didn't want to miss the video we were watching (4 years old) I missed the majority of it while my teacher cleaned me up anyway LOL
    • And the classic, snuck into my sister's room when my dad wasn't home and played with her Barbies. I begged my mom to buy me a Barbie but my dad wouldn't let me have one. (5 years old) I got back at him by regularly playing my sister's Barbie Sega Genesis game and PC game. More conniving than stupid, but boy did I make my dad made.:icon_bigg

2. VanceA

When i was little i used to get up and go to my brothers bed and pee on it so he would get in trouble.

3. HalfInsane

I squirted a huge blob of supposedly "tear free" shampoo in my eye once, to see if it really was tear free. It wasn't. (8 years old)

I was with my friend, and both our little sisters, who were also friends. Me and my friend dared her sister to throw a rock through the window of an abandoned house... she actually did. We then thought the police were going to come and arrest us. Since it was winter, we also had footprints in the snow. We grabbed a tree branch, and walked backwards all the way to my friend's house, sweeping away our tracks. We then hid under their air hockey table for two hours. A few weeks earlier, we had accidentally broken down the door to the same exact house while pretending to break into it. (10 years old)

Me, my sister, and the same friends were playing this game we called "Dirty little rascals" (like that chant everyone would say when I was a kid "I'm the king of the castle and you're a dirty rascal!"). Anyways, since we were supposedly homeless and had no food, we had to steal it. And not only in the game, we actually stole fruit and vegetables out of neighbor's yards. We got caught by the one guy, who said he'd call the police. We later apologized on my suggestion, since he was obviously really mad. I didn't want to be arrested. (age 9)

I've got a lot of other stories like that... but most of them involve me seeming like a rotten little kid. Which, I guess I was. I finally started acting like a decent member of society at the age of 12.

4. Just Adam

when i was little i flushed my grand expensive lipstick down the toilet :S

5. Greggers

I decided on my 6th birthday to go behind the bean-bag toss game and stick my eye through the holes that you throw the bean-bags in to spy on people...

...and my brother, who had just got a new high powered nerf gun, decided to shoot at the holes. My eye met up with a nerf dart. I went to the hospital.

6. gemerency

ate a whole array of bugs (years 3-5)

found a bird that wouldn't fly away when i ran at it, thought the bird didn't know how to fly and tried to teach it by throwing it off a building. it flew. kindof (year 5)

tried to see if you got a running start you could sled down a hill without a sled....it worked, till i hit the ramp. lol (year 9)

7. Just Adam

thats so cute :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

ive done so many stupid kiddy things lol

8. Ronnie92

When I found out I was double jointed I told my sister since we were twins she would be able to do the same things I was. I was able to make my way through the crawlspace. She got stuck for two hours before my parents got her out.(age 7)

Found my birthday cake early and ate it all in the closet, was found in a sugar daze :grin:(Age 8)

Thought my friend was an alien when I heard him speak spanish, when he started freaking out, I was reprimanded.He still wont let me live it down lol(age 3)

Probably more to come lmao

9. Zac4

Superman off the roof. broken arm.

filled the vcr tape slot with spagetti. dont remember why.

took apart my dads cell phone- totally apart. to see if i could rebuild it. i couldn't.

10. Stuie

I tripped over while running with a bottle of nail polish and had to have stitches in my hand when I was about 3 I think.

The one I feel most shameful about is in grade 1, I left a banana in my chairbag for a whole term and when we got to chairbag cleaning time, the teacher thought that my chairbag was the new kid's who barely spoke any English. I still feel guilty about that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Zach

First of all ... I don't think EC has enough storage space to document all the stupid stuff I did as a kid :lol: And my second point would have to be ...what makes you think I quit doing stupid stuff even though I got older :icon_bigg :grin:

12. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My brother explained to me that those orange things growing in the middle of lillies were French fries, and that's where they came from. I later asked my mother if we could have the fries growing out back for dinner that night. (3 years old)

I made up a band in my brain, and started their "career". Every month or two, I'd design a new album cover or single cover on a square notepad that my mother had. My brother found them in my drawer, and told me that "Computer Age" was the stupidest song name he'd ever heard. I was so embarrassed, I threw them all away. I still remember how several of the songs went in my head, but not "Computer Age". (9-10 years old)

I was reading a book underneath my desk. (I always liked reading in weird places.) For reasons unknown, I had a pair of scissors, and while reading, I picked up the scissors, and cut the cord to my desklamp, which was plugged in and turned on. Sparks flew, I got a nice electric shock, and I had to explain to my parents how the hell someone could "absentmindedly" cut the cord to a desklamp. (7 years old)

While working at my desk, I pushed the gooseneck of my desklamp down onto the particleboard desk. I thought the light looked really cool that way, so I left it that way. Soon afterwards, we went to my grandparents place for dinner, and came home to a house filled with putrid smoke. The lightbulb had singed/burned a nice black circle onto the desk. (7 years old, presumably before I cut the cord)

I don't recall what precisely it was, but I recall the entire gathering at a birthday party laughing at something I said not once, not twice, but THREE times. I then decided I wasn't going to talk ever again. (5 years old)

My brother and his friends were attempting to do some minor "tricks" on their bikes outside of our house, so I decided I wanted to do some tricks, too. Just one problem - I was on a tricycle. I went up on a grassy hill across the street, and attempted to bike down it. I hit a tree root, stopped cold, and somersaulted all the way down, still on the trike. I was banged up pretty bad, but the kids DID think it was cool. (4 years old)

Lex

13. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At age four, I was in a modelling parade. I noticed my best friend's mother sitting right next to the 'catwalk', and she'd had a fairly dramatic haircut. I marched down the catwalk, told her "I like your hair, Jenny" and then walked back. The audience was in hysterics.

14. EM68

When I was 4 my twin brother told me to go down the stairs on top of a pillow. He said it would be like a roller coaster. I did it and wound up going ass over elbow down the stairs. My brother got into so much trouble.

15. Derek the Wolf

Geez, I'll have to think about this a bit. I did a lot of stupid things as a kid. =3
    Good stories.

16. Jennn

I ate a tin of shoe polish, aged about 3.

17. Dazed

Dazed Guest

me and my best friend would " find" money all over the house and take it.
    we were like 7 and had no need for money at all but we wanted it.
    no one caught on for months

and i once made my sister drink mud water thinking it was chocolate milk...it had twigs in it.

18. jazzrawr

When I was about 9 or 10, my older sister convinced me that playing nickey ninedoors was super fun, so I went with her and a bunch of her friends knocking on everyone's door and running away.
    We were really scared when one person actually saw us before we'd hidden, so we went running into the bush near their house...and someone stepped on a ######'s nest. XD
    So I had stings in about 3 places, one being my butt. XD

I was such a gullible kid.

Oh, and me and my best friend at the time tried to stretch our ears out, using all sorts of means, when we were 7 or 8. We wanted to work for Santa. :grin:

19. Bryan.

Bryan. Guest

haha i stuffed a piece of candy up my nose when i was young. i was taken to the hospital

20. HalfInsane

I just remembered something else I used to do when I was really young.

From the time I was around two, when I'd run around naked (just like all young kids do) my dad would say "There goes the stripper!". Well, I caught on to it eventually. So, whenever we'd have company over I'd run around the house, butt naked, shrieking at the top of my lungs "I'm a stripper!!!!". They all thought it was hilarious. I still can't live it down even today, despite the fact that I stopped doing it when I was four. xD

#20 HalfInsane, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2009