1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Venting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gunsmoke, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So...

My crush just got engaged hahahahaha fuckmylife.

What's bothering you right now?

#1 Gunsmoke, Sep 26, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  2. wolf of fire

No matter how much I shave I still have stubble; my friend us having communication issues so we're not talking much; my tattoo will be hard to hide when I get it.

3. Formality

I miss my old ipod touch that broke some year ago. I don't want to buy a smartphone. I really don't but I feel like I have to because A. my phone is breaking down and B. current music playing device is really clunky, it's glitching out, has awful battery time, terrible capacity and terrible playlist functionality. I just want a trusty ipod classic with 160gbs of storage. That would be amazing.

I'm annoyed at how reliant of and obsessed with smartphones society has become. Does anyone else feel the same way? Does anyone really need a smartphone? Should I stay a non-conformist in this regard?

#3 Formality, Sep 26, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  4. Cedar

I always have a hard time getting around to actually drawing. I really want to get better but I always end up spending my day online or just surfing tumblr. Whenever I make time to sit down and draw, I only spend less than 5 minutes on it before going, "Nope, fuck that", or, "What's the point? I'll never improve..."... I really do want to get better and I'm never going to improve if I don't practice. It's rather frustrating.

5. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Society isn't just obsessed, we're addicted. Mine just crashed today and the damn thing won't turn on even though I've spent 3 hours trying every conceivable method of rebooting it. It terrifies me that I'm going to have to walk out the door tomorrow without my phone. I'm actually having trouble sleeping right now because of it. We rely on them way too much, the easy means of contacting someone, always being in the know. It's convenient to have a smartphone, it's got everything you want in it and you can carry it in your pocket. its too easy to become addicted though, first thing you check when you wake up, last thing before you sleep.

6. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I have some kind of injury in my left hand which is really hindering my ability to practice guitar and piano (since I'm currently trying to get my foot in the door for a career music, it's a significant problem at this crucial stage)

7. Deinna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I try to communicate with my friends, but apparently nobody cares about me anymore. I asked one of my closest friends, if she wanted to hang out. At first she said yes, but then she doesn't reply. I said hello multiple times to my now-ex best friend, I got nothing back, not even a glance. I'm distressed, lonely and tired of trying to keep everything together. I just want the happy times back, when we had fun together... Is it just too much to ask?

8. Geek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My brothers girlfriend just broke up with him. Turns out she had planned on doing so for almost a year. She tells him this after he paid thousands to move both of them. What a hoe. Anyways have been concerned about my mental state for a while but now not sure I want to get it evaluated since only one family member can have issues at a time -_-.

9. Joelouis

This sounds like my attempts to learn piano and guitar better. It's always "I'll definitely start when I've got more time....."

10. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Had a nice birthday. Probably the only day in months when I haven't felt absolutely terrible. Went downstairs to watch some TV with my brothers. They wouldn't stop arguing. Tried to shut them up, but they were having none of it. Words were thrown around ('retard', 'spas', the usual bullshit they come up with), they tell me if I have a problem, I should go sit upstairs. Alone. When I'd hoped for a happy evening. In the dark. On my birthday. This happened 5 or 6 times before I eventually went upstairs to do just that because my head was killing me and their shouting was making it worse. Anyway, that's what my evening's been like :/ I just wanted to watch TV and chill out. I manage to fail even that. Neither of them has apologised, even though I overheard my mum telling them to apologise. (One of them walked straight past me without saying a damned thing.)

I hadn't felt depressed at all today until then. And then, a whole days worth of depression caught up to me :/ Not fun.

11. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have received an apology and am chilling now :slight_smile: Phew xx

12. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Right now my ankles and my shoulders are 'killing' me. I think I overdid exercise over the past two days. I really need to be more careful!

13. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't got a smartphone. I don't see the point because my flip phone does everything I need it to do, and especially with a micro SD, has a tonne of storage. It also looks nicer: old mobiles all looked different, but smartphones are all just plain rectangles. Maybe I'm just a Luddite, but I don't think a smartphone is really necessary.

14. GayBatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really need to have some intimacy in my life. I'm twenty and I've never kissed or even held hands with anybody. And me being in love with my BFF doesn't help.

15. Formality

Yesss! I love flip phones. I had one halfway through highschool when everyone else were stunting their iphone 5's. Everyone was so jelly when I was flipping my phone like a total badass.

[​IMG]

16. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Well...that sucks. Did you at least see it coming somehow?

---------- Post added 29th Sep 2016 at 12:13 AM ----------

:lol: Priceless

17. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    On Facebook I went off on a rant about how everyone is making plans for next year like I'll still be here, even though I have told them of my plans to transfer to Portland State. I also said something about how they never talk about it, and change the subject when I remind I plan on transferring.

So it was confirmed shortly by someone commenting that 1) they don't talk about it because then maybe it won't happen. And that 2) most of my family believes it will never happen.

I get more and more pissed off with my family as the day passes.