1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Blanched, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Blanched

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a crush on a guy in my school. He lives on the other side of the street, about a house up from my house. He rides the same bus, and gets off at the same time as me. My first interaction with him was when I was questioning my sexuality, in 6th grade, when he sat by me on the bus. He was making small talk with me, and being an introvert, I answered most of his questions with 1-2 word answers. That was before I knew I would grow to like him. We are the only people near each other, so our bus driver tells us to meet at a crosswalk which is about half way between our houses. 2 years later, I'm in 8th grade. It's about the 4th week into the school year and he walks all the way down to the front of my house on the other side of the street, and when I walk out of the house he crosses over to my side of the street. The bus also stops on the other side of the street. I have no clue why he would do this other than him liking me. I also forgot to mention he is 2 grades ahead of me, so I can only see him in the halls during passing period, on the bus, and at lunch where he sits at the table right next to the table my friends always sit at, which I am thankful for having an excuse to sit somewhere I can see him. I also consider myself ugly... Does he actually like me or am I just making this whole thing up in my head?

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Two things:
    - People often underrate how attractive they are, so you're probably not ugly :slight_smile:

-Sorry, but it doesn't really sound like anything to be honest. From what I got from it, you're basing it on him living on the street as you and walking to your side once and sitting with you once. I mean, maybe he likes you, but doesn't sound like solid evidence. Maybe next time he sits with you on the bus, try to answer with more than a few words and ask him questions too? :slight_smile:

3. oh my god I

It's hard to say. In this case I wouldn't assume. He might just be extroverted. But definitely keep paying attention to the energy between you guys and see if you start to feel more of a connection!

4. Blanched

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks. Do you know any possible questions I could ask him without sounding weird?

---------- Post added 2nd Oct 2016 at 09:49 AM ----------

Thank you!