1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to meet guys?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GayBatman, Oct 6, 2016.

1. GayBatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Any advice on where to meet guys? My "gaydar" is completely non-existent. I'd go to a club or something but I hate douchebags and assholes. I've been in the "I must have a boyfriend" phase. Also I really want to move on from my feelings for my best friend.

2. guitar

Dating site, or see if there are LGBT meet up groups in your area

3. AlamoCity

I tend to see lots of guys who seem "stereotypical" (i.e. make me suspect they're gay), but I never approach them. Going to a legitimate dating site (as opposed to the notorious "apps," though many/most legitimate dating sites also have app versions :lol:slight_smile: would be a good way to potentially find someone to day. Some recommendations would be to screen people by age and only search for people plus or minus a few years since you're so young (legal age-wise) and I wouldn't recommend a huge age disparity, especially because it could lead to "power" issues since older men would generally have more money, experience and be in a different situation in life.