1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone want to have a go at interpreting my dream?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Canterpiece, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, recently I had a bit of a confusing dream. I guess that's nothing new, I'm used to having weird dreams of sorts. Regardless, I feel like talking about this one. So there were two interesting things about this dream, one was that I was a man, and the other was that I was a gay man. Yeah- a lesbian dreaming of being a gay man. Sounds a bit odd doesn't it? :lol:

Ok, so let me begin at the start. So I was this man and I was hiding from some other guy (who was a typical buff high-school Jock you'd see in a stereotypical American high school film- varsity jacket and everything) and I was chilling by this swimming pool, fully clothed for some reason despite, you know, being at a swimming pool and he came in and I thought he was going to beat me but instead he started flirting with me and I was enjoying it and he was also still fully clothed despite his chest being visible for some reason. Then I saw this symbol/picture of a rubber duck split in half and then turn to ashes and then form into a broken love heart.

:confused:

So um yeah, naturally when I woke up I felt a bit er...well, confused. It's not the first dream I've had were I've been a man, I more surprised that I was a gay man- in most of the dreams I've had where I've been a man, I've been straight. So yeah, this makes a change.

I also woke up with a really bad stomach ache, but that seems to have disappeared throughout the day. Probably not related to the dream, but who knows?

So...anyone have an ideas on what this could mean?

Also, I was at the train station today and I wasn't quite sure if I was checking out a guy, or checking out his flannels. He did have some killer flannels. But then again, this line of thinking does sounds familiar of what I went through when I was in denial of my attraction to women so er....is it possible I could be Bi?

:confused:

Idk anymore.

:shrug: