1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saying love you back in different ways at end of calls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Worgen2, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

I know everyone is different on how to say "I love you" at end of calls but I know most of the time Kent says "you too" back to me when I say I love you but sometimes he says "yes bye" when I say "I love you" but does a lot of guys say that also? Meaning it's another way of saying I love you back? just wondering

#1 Worgen2, Oct 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
  2. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For me...I will say "I love you too" or "Love you more"

3. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Uh... That really depends on what he prefers I guess?

I say "I love you too" either in English or Spanish and sometimes in Dutch. I wouldn't say "you too" because it just doesn't pop up in my mind, but yeah, that's me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: If I were you, I wouldn't think too much of it personally.

4. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

Well maybe he needs to work on it more to say love you more or stuff like that. I' am starting to wonder that maybe Kent really doesn't know how to properly say things when having a relationship like on my past topics I said about him calling me dude and you guys say that's very bad when you are together and stuff. It might just take time for him to learn the right things to say in relationships. I can say before he use to never say "you too" back to me but after 6 months ago he started to say that. I had to remind him a lot to say something like that though.

5. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it bothers you, you should tell him or ask him why he doesn't say "I love you too" (rather than "you too"). He might not even be aware of your problems with this and, personally, I think it really is a non-issue, so I wouldn't find it surprising that he has no intentions with his "you too".

I find it odd that you say that he needs to work on it more (perhaps). You want him to change something for you, but why not the other way round? That is, you accepting him to say the things he want? Just some food for thought. :slight_smile:

6. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

Well my therapist said to teach him relationship stuff since I' am his first boyfriend and maybe that's why he doesn't know how to do it. Although he said he will work on it but still take time is calling me hunny or baby instead of dude or Dallas since he said it feels uncomfortable right now. But he said he will work on it so he gets use to it. I think he just is new to the stuff he probably never had this experience before. Although when I found out I was gay I had no problem saying hunny or baby but I don't know why on that ether. I think everyone is different but I know I can trust him and he never lies and I know he will work on it.

Also I don't know if saying "I love you more" instead of "you too" has to be not being comfortable since he didn't say that to me yet. I know about he calling me hun or babe is because his not comfortable yet.

#6 Worgen2, Oct 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
  7. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I usually say "love you too."

8. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

But all in all is it just me or Kent is kinda strange that he doesn't like doing what other gay guys do? From what I see from you guys Kent is very different. When you guys had your first boyfriend were you like Kent? Then after time goes by you became like everyone else?

---------- Post added 8th Oct 2016 at 05:11 PM ----------

I did talk to Kent and told him that I suggest him saying "love you too" or "love you more" and that would be nice. Maybe he will get better in time.

9. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

Come to think of it that maybe am I too romantic? Most gay guys aren't that romantic as me? I remember guys I was with before were like me but maybe just coincidence? Meaning most guys aren't that romantic? One guy named Bryan was super romantic and he was very cool and hot. But maybe it's just Kent is new to relationships and doesn't know what to expect. He really seems like he never really had someone that cared for him as much as me maybe his family might of but he does see I really care for him a lot and is happy.

I guess time will only tell.