1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something that I wanted to ask

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Worgen2, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

Just wondering something that came in my head do you guys like Kent don't mind wearing gloves for your boyfriend if he loves your gloves? Or is Kent special and he is one of the kind that would do this for someone he loves? I know other guys that have a glove fetish and just wanted to know if everyone doesn't mind wearing gloves for there boyfriend and giving there sweaty gloves to them so he can jack off and think about you. The gloves I' am talking about are those doctors ones like latex or vinyl disposable ones. Not the yellow kitchen think ones or not the Nitrile blue or purple ones that a lot of doctors using today. Or not even any other types of gloves just latex or vinyl disposable ones. I don't like those Nitrile gloves since you can't see the gloves getting sweaty and a lot aren't that smooth. You can tell if the gloves are sweaty if they are transparent and that's what turns me on seeing them.

Thank you

#1 Worgen2, Oct 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
  2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think lots of guys would be willing to do stuff for their bf if it wasn't extremely out there and their bf found it hot.

3. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

Well I don't know if Kent thinks it's hot since he never said it was but he said he has no problem wearing them but also sometimes I wonder if deep inside he doesn't want to but his doing it since it's very important to me. I asked him twice and he says he likes wearing gloves but I think he just saying that because he loves me. I can guarantee that if I didn't care for gloves he would never wear them or ask me to wear them since he never has asked me to wear them for him. Or I might be wrong that he enjoys wearing them for me I just don't know. I have asked many times and he says he has no problem since the day I met him. Although I remember actually the first day I met him he did wear them but said when he cooks it feels weird but he said it will take time to get use to but after that he never said anything about getting use to them and stuff so maybe he now it really fine with them and likes them? Or is he just being nice?

4. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's a huge part of relationships!

To be completely honest, I don't know Kent, but it probably isnt a big deal for him to wear them, so he does, because you like it. If Kent really didn't want to wear them, then he wouldn't.

Perhaps if they feel weird when cooking, you could tell him he doesn't have to wear them all the time, and the gloves can be something he wears during more intimate times between you two?

#4 HM03, Oct 8, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  5. faustian1

If this really turned my partner on, I'd do it and enjoy it too. I like seeing someone I like turned on.

Also, as you suspect this kind of thing is pretty common. A gay acquaintance of mine confessed that one of his huge turn-ons is the kind of hands a guy has. Apparently, it's right up there at the top one or two things he looks for.

And I've met plenty of people who have had all kinds of clothing fetishes. Mine is denim, but I digress :slight_smile:

6. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

Also Kent only said once about the gloves feeling weird when he was cooking the first time but after that for few weeks he wore them without problems and didn't say anything so I think he is use to them now. Also I gave him a box to wear while he was at Crossroads housings in Sioux City, IA since originally he was going to be there for just 6 months but ended up almost 2 years but he wore then while he was in bed or in his room he said and then around 5 months ago I went up to see him since he told me I should see him since he didn't know when he will be back close to me so I went and he gave me the gloves back but he said after he gets back to Council Bluffs, IA he doesn't want to wear them and I think because where his at is like a small 3 people home but there is only like maybe up to 4 people staff included. But now he will soon move out and go to Council Bluffs, IA but it will be Crossroads again so he said he will likely wear them when his at my house. He did say for sure that when he gets his own apartment then he won't mind at all wearing them all the time. I did thought that he can wear them at night before he goes to bed and collect them like he did before but he prefers doing all this when his on his own and at my place.

I can say I started going seeing him since late May or June I can't remember but then 2 months ago I can't go there since the manager at the place said I can't go since they were trying to protect me since they thought he hit me with a belt the last day I went there which was totally wrong but because of this I haven't seen him for two months exactly and sucks but at least he talked to his case manager about moving to Crossroads in Council Bluffs, IA which originally he wanted to go but since there wasn't any opening he had no choice to go to Sioux City, IA. Staff kinda pushed him going to Crossroads asap he should of not gone or waited till Council Bluffs, IA had a opening. But oh well he did say he learned his lesson the hard way.

7. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

But I guess you guys are saying everyone will want to do what your boyfriend loves the most without problems and no one is going to say like they won't want to be your boyfriend just because you want them to wear gloves a lot right? just making sure

Also you guys do agree that Kent does really want to wear them for me right? After explaining more details on what's going on.

Thank you

8. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

I am guessing since no one replied that yes he really enjoys wearing them for me right?

Also the other question I was asking that in general everyone will be willing to wear gloves for there lover without problems? Like if I wasn't with Kent other guys would do it for there boyfriend.

9. faustian1

Well yes, if he does it cheerfully then he probably enjoys the thought of your aroused reaction. I think people will do things to turn on others who are important to them, provided that the thing requested isn't a turn off for them. Kent probably is at worst neutral toward it himself, but it is something he wants to do because it really pleases you. Also, from a personal perspective it would stroke my ego if I imagined someone was getting off on a piece of clothing I wore. I'm acquainted with people who like to swap underwear, for example.

If you're concerned that it's a bit strange, a lot of fetishes seem that way. But nearly everyone has some kind of fetish which doesn't seem to have an automatic sexual connection, but which for them is very sexual.

10. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

So you are saying even Kent has said many times he likes to wear the gloves and will wear them for me he really doesn't deep inside? He even said that just 10 min ago I asked again since earlier today I was talking about it like when he goes to work and if he uses them to keep them and knows to do this but he sounded like he didn't care much but he isn't feeling well since yesterday so he said his not himself as usual this happens when his in a bad mood or not feelings well or very tired his like this but he said he cares about them when I called him 10 min ago so I really wonder deep inside if his totally honest. He has never lied to me I know that for fact also if he didn't like something he would tell me right away.

Also you are saying he is just happy to wear them since he wants me to enjoy them? But deep inside it's really bad and doesn't want to wear them? He never said it was weird that I liked them since the first day.

#10 Worgen2, Oct 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2016
  11. faustian1

Yes, to the question that ends with the question mark, but no to the second question. If that were true, then it would cause tension in your relationship. Part of being loving is being giving of yourself, doing something the other person likes.

I doubt he thinks it's weird. Has he shared any of his unusual desires with you? I'm sure he has some. Maybe you could help him with some of his, too.

12. DarkWater

DarkWater Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Not really no.

13. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

This might be different than a fetish but it might be as well but I do love to trade shoes that Kent wears and makes me happy to wear his shoes. He says as long as some color is on the shoe like green, blue or red, etc then he would wear them and I got a new pair of shoes recently for $50 normally $65 and it has blue color inside and mostly black so he said when we meet again he would wear them I have sent pics of my shoes and I would wear his new shoes he got also. Also even doing this he does it for me but is this the same like the gloves because he loves me? Or does he really not want to do this?

Also how would I know that there is no tension in the relationships? Would he of told me by now if it was bad? Is it because when I asked him that can I just have other guys gloves that they are wearing and he doesn't care? He said he won't care if I got other boys gloves and I asked him are you sure and he said yes. Maybe he doesn't really care about the gloves? Kind of confusing since I said if you want I can stop having boys wear them or getting gloves from people that work at the store but he really said it doesn't matter. I know I won't have any sex with other boys since that would be cheating so I will never do that but just having them wear them around the house or when hanging out or getting gloves that boys are wearing at the store he doesn't care. I can say my ex boyfriends were the same also they didn't care if I got gloves from other guys.

I know he knows it's really really important to me about the gloves and getting them from him since I have told him how much it's important to me. But I just hope he really enjoys them and not just trying to be nice and someday he would say I can't do this anymore and quit them since that would be very bad for me. To me it's important to have his gloves so I can enjoy the love I have for him.

14. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

So what do you guys think now? Or did I say something wrong? Am I doing something bad? I do have OCD so I do get over worried about certain things. I also have Tics and minor ADD. Kent just has ADHD as I said before on my other topics on this forums. Basically that's why I live off SSI, EBT and Medicaid. Kent so far does too but he hopes he can get a job that he won't need to live off that anymore but will have to see on that.

Also I hope I didn't make you guys upset since I' am over worried about this. I just want to make sure everything is going well with Kent and I.

15. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

I guess again you guys must think it's the same answer you gave me before that he does enjoy it since if he doesn't he won't do it right and he would let me know he can't do it. If so then I guess I don't have to worry a thing and trust that he is saying the truth and will get to enjoy his gloves for life. :slight_smile:

16. faustian1

I think the way you guys interact that way is cute. And I can tell you may have some OCD about things. The most interesting thing to me is that you appear to get along well. I have a question about that for you, as at first it seems it would be difficult for two guys with OCD (or Asperger's, or really any social impairment that is similar to the other's) to get along.

So here's my question: How do you two manage your communications? It would seem easy for the two of you to have difficulty with certain kinds of communication. Do you make an extra effort to talk about this? Or, is your compatibility helped by having complimentary weak spots in your social skills.

The reason I ask is that, being somewhat Asperger's myself, I've noticed that I have trouble maintaining stable relationships with other "Aspies." It's sometimes easier for me to try to maintain social balance with a "neurotypical" type of personality.

17. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

Well to be honest I don't know what fully Kent's disabilities are since even him self he doesn't know. So far he has for sure ADHD but most of the hyper-ness and he said he might have Autism but he doesn't really know. He knows at times when his upset or when get in certain type of mood he locks up and can't say a word even he wants to. Like one time I concerned why when I touched him romantically he would move his arms away and he didn't say a word at all he locks up while the staff and I are trying to help and ask if he doesn't want me to do it. But later on after I met him again in two weeks he just said it felt weird and I think he got better at it since he started to cuddle by me and play his games. Probably this is from not being able to be with me in person for a year and he got use to how straight people act. Also remember I' am his first true boyfriend before he only had sex with guys so he never really had to say love you back or so or say hunny or baby etc. I know he know how to have sex since he leads the way I remember when he lived on his own for first 2 and half weeks.

Also for how we talk to each other it's always been over the phone since there is no other way. He doesn't have a cell phone since he is broke and can't add min to his LG phone. He really has a hard time to stay on the phone more than 5 min unless we are really talking something and he has a lot to say back to me. Now since around early June I did see him once in two weeks but until late August I wasn't able to see him anymore because of the belt issue and Lisa saying I can't come anymore so now only phone we can talk again.

Now I have to tell you we use to get into major arguments over the phone since I have trouble trying to get off the phone and he wants to get off now. This happens a lot when I have a questions to ask and he doesn't want to answer or at times he has those stubbornness and he won't answer at all and he really got mad and I kept asking and asking but at the end had to give up and I let him go. But I can say there were even times in the past the I kept pushing it so far and also at times I got upset and told him I wanted to brake up with him but one thing I' am amazed about him is that he has never said he would brake up with me no matter how mad we got over the phone. Although once he said we can't be together since I didn't want a child since he wanted one as a long time goal but next day he said I would never brake up with you I just was very upset and said something I didn't mean but he said I started it since I got him upset by asking him questions.

As of now in the past 3 months we do at times get upset about each other but not as bad since I learned about how he is more since I have in a way tested him wasn't trying to but ended up like a test and also he learned more about me since now he answers the question instead of getting fully upset and stressed and taking pain killer pills. I can say it's still hard for him to answer yes or no on certain things but he does at the end and then I end the question and let him go. He did say though that if we were in person after 30 min of not saying a word he will snap out of it. That's why he said he might have Autism but he doesn't know. He says he knows he doesn't have Bi Polar like my ex boyfriend did that I was with for 8 years.

But all in all since he has problems and I have problems we do understand each other how hard it is to control it so ends up well. I can say though he has said that he is the type of guy that likes to meet the person face to face rather than on the phone talking. He said Skype is better sinec he gets to see my face but he prefers over the phone when talking. He said all his friends always talked to him in person rather than talking on phone. Also one thing I didn't say this but when he was little to middle school years until he took a class of Social Skills in High School he never made any friends. He was that bad that he couldn't make a friend but now he can make friends but he says still his Social Skills isn't like normal.

Well this is so far what I can tell about our history but if I think more I can post it. But I think you get the picture on how we are together. Other things I covered from my other posts I made from the past about Kent so you guys should have an idea about him.

---------- Post added 9th Oct 2016 at 09:52 PM ----------

I trust things will get better and better in the future the more we are together and I really hope we will be together forever like we both have promised each other. Do you guys agree?

---------- Post added 9th Oct 2016 at 10:00 PM ----------

He did say he had careers for all time goals but he doesn't know what since there are few he wants to be like a Makeup Artist and work in Hollywood or a Baker or Cooking or make a small business of some sort but he doesn't know what will happen until he moves back to Council Bluffs, IA. I told him he should work for cooking then he would wear gloves a lot for me but he doesn't know what to do and he us to be together so he said if he ever becomes like a Makeup Artist then he would be able to pay my way to move with him since I don't know if my SSI can get transferred. But he said he won't live there forever and we will go back to where I' am and also I said my mom needs me to be close so really I don't know if he is still going to do that in college. It's all in the air also I don't know if he will really become a cook or baker or so. He did say though that whatever it is he will work the best he can.

But for now he will work a Papa Johns when he moves to make money as first step also he has worked there before so they will likely hire him. Also he will probably go to Iowa Western college he said.

18. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

But I guess my question is that you guys do agree we will work out as great lovers for life right? I know no one is perfect but as usual I will do my best to make it work for us and I hope Kent will always do his best also.

Also for the gloves do you guys think he really enjoys wearing them and will keep his promise to wear them for me?

19. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

I actually wonder maybe some people can't see this topic? That's why I get no replies. Maybe there is a glitch. Come to think of it I am very sure someone would answer by now maybe something is wrong with the forums? I don't even know if people see what I typed about Kent yesterday when I typed the long details about him.