1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this just me or other gay guys??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Worgen2, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

Does this ever happen to other gay guys I know I don't like that I' am Asian and wish I had bigger bones and smoother body but at times looking at my legs or my self turns me on LOL. I guess that just shows I' am gay right??? I know I' am not bad looking since a lot of guys say I look hot and yes some Asians are hot too but even I am saying to my self hard that I don't like how I look but I still feel excited looking at my legs or my self at times kinda strange.

I know that if I wasn't too skinny like now I would love myself more but I can't change that but for some reason I get turned on at times looking at my self. Very strange as I said before.

#1 Worgen2, Oct 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
  2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not me. I think I can be hard on myself because I'm not my type aha

3. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    not me, i repulse myself haha, i cant even look in the mirror.....so im like...opposite. i turn myself off, bleh. i guess your blessed with good looks then haha

4. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

Well I don't get a hard on but just feel little tingle feeling lol kinda strange.

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmm I've never had that happen.

6. RainbowsFactory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Omg same here! It's not like I am sexually attracted to myself but, seeing some parts of my body also brings me a tingly feeling. I think it's because if I see my body parts, it reminds of other guys' body parts and it makes it hot.

7. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

You know what that could be the perfect answer it might be that because I' am a boy so I have boy body parts so I think of other hot guys since I' am 100% gay. Also even like woman that have big hands or big wrist and that are smooth get this feeling. I think I keep thinking everyone as guys that are smooth and super hot. I know I' am not bi at all but just that seeing people in general and myself maybe just comparing them to other boys might be it. So this does happen to other gay guys that's good. I thought I was the only one.

8. faustian1

That's a bit amusing to me, since I have a thing for skinny guys. I particularly like guys who have narrow builds. I'm pretty average, to perhaps a bit more bulky myself. So this is kind of like the opposite of your situation. Just goes to show, there are a lot of people looking for what you are.

Many Asian ethnic groups have a tendency toward being slim, and some have a tendency toward long, dark, straight, thick head hair, which when worn longish is a turn-on for me.

So if you're feeling self-conscious, remember people like me are looking approvingly at you :slight_smile:

#8 faustian1, Oct 8, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  9. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

I wish I was average then I match others and are equal. I have long skinny fingers and my wrist size is really like a 8 year old boys wrist not kidding. I' am 5 foot 10in tall and weight 143 pounds. I use to weight 166 but I was overweight for my frame since I had a belly and my face was around. I wish my bones were naturally bigger then those latex or vinyl gloves would fit me better plus my fingers are too long for the width so I have a lot of webbing between my fingers when I wear size small gloves. I can wear med but they are kinda big for me. I like wearing smalls since they fit nice but ya I wish my body was built average then anything will fit better. My shoe size is 10 and half so I do have big feet for Asians. But that's good since my boyfriend Kent has same shoe size so we can switch shoes. But interesting thing is Kent is 5 foot 6in tall but has bigger hands than me but they are slightly shorter than mine. But good thing is he can still wear small size gloves they will be tight but he can still wear them he says. He originally thought he can only wear a med but I can see that he can wear a med fine also but since I will have to wear his used latex or vinyl gloves he wears smalls for me. If you read my other topic you would know about me and the gloves from boys. Or you might of already read it.