1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had to tell him...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ruby Dragon, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been in an on again-off again FWB relationship, and he's deeply in love with me, but due to personal reasons, we haven't gone into a serious relationship. He is 23 years older than me, but that's not what's keeping us from dating. So on Friday, a female friend of mine introduced me to a guy who is closer to my age (He's 36). I don't know what to do because I really like this new guy, and he seems to like me too.

I just don't know how to tell my FWB about it. He'd be heartbroken, and things will be awkward, seeing as he's a colleague too :eusa_doh: But I can't sit and wait for him to sort out his issues and enter into a committed relationship with me forever. I need to move on to someone who can commit fully. This guy has 3 sons, two of which are his own, and one who's his ex-wife's son. Though I'm not fond of kids, I am willing to try and make this work because I really like him. Will keep you guys updated on how things went telling my FWB about this new guy... :icon_redf :eusa_doh:

2. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Update: I talked to my FWB just now and he seemed hurt but said that I should pursue this new guy. I told him that I'll see where things go, because we've only known each other for 4 days today (Monday). So yeah, I'm basically single now till further notice...