1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you participate in cuffing season?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sealgirl19, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Sealgirl19

Are you the type of person who finds a mate to get you through those colder months? Or are you the kind of person who toughs it out until spring? It's starting to get cold and I know I'm not going to see a lot of people because of cuffing season. I don't understand the thought of it but I wouldn't mind smuggling with someone everyday rather than a season.

2. Xochipilli

I had to google cuffing season. I didn't know that was a thing. :lol:
    I don't participate.

3. bruh

bruh Guest

naaaaah

4. iiimee

Erm... *Looks up what cuffing season is*. I, erm, find myself desiring some form of relationship more, but when I think "serious" I sort of feel repulsed now, just because of my last experience with a person... So sort of, sort of not...

5. KayJay

I don't get into relationship based on the season. Didn't even know it was a thing? I had to Google it. Sounds silly to be honest.

6. guitar

Honestly, as of late, it's been starting relationships in the spring. Fall to Winter has always been kind of dead for me.

7. RainydayTofu

RainydayTofu Guest

After looking up what 'cuffing season' is I can tell you that, no, eating and sleeping take priority in my life in Winter :slight_smile:

8. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haha I didn't know this was a thing. I did know that most proposals and such happen during the colder months though. How fascinating...

I already have a partner, and I did happen to get together with them in November... but we've been together two years now. :lol: What an interesting correlation.

Where I live, we get pretty harsh winters, so it wouldn't surprise me actually if people did this.

9. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Add me to the list of people who didn't know this was a thing...I don't participate per say, but I guess I do feel more of a desire for a relationship in winter. Though right now that's so far down on my list of needs....