1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ugh, make-out wounds!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Blueeyes, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Blueeyes

Blueeyes Guest

So tonight I ended up making out with my boyfriend for about an hour and I'm not sure if he had shaven that day or not, but his scruffiness actually rubbed away some of the skin around my mouth and I have a big red mark, lol. I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with this. If a guy is cleanly shaven, does this still happen? I use a five blade manual razor so I always get a really close shave but Im not sure if he uses an electric razor or not, does that make a difference? Will my skin just toughen up after a while? I really like making out with him but its starting to hurt lol

i could have worse issues:icon_wink

2. xequar

Yeah, pardon me for a moment while I try to come up with some pretend sympathy... :icon_wink

I shave both my head and face with a triple blade manual razor, yet within a matter of hours, there's already a slight bit of stubble. Like, if I shave in the morning before work, after work, I'll already be able to feel the beginnings of the stubble. My real trouble is that my skin is sensitive enough (and I'm lazy enough) that I only shave once every other day. So, I'd say you're either going to need to toughen up a bit, or come up for air every once and awhile. :icon_wink

3. Red87

Me and the guy I'm currently... well, we're not dating, we're just seeing each other, but he doesn't shave as often as I'd like. I naturally don't grow much facial hair, just sideburns and chin and moustache, so its not a problem on my end, but he does get a bit rough at times. Never actually lost skin to it though. Maybe don't make out as long :lol: . I know it can be hard to do, as I love to make out as well. Maybe buy him a razor :slight_smile:. Gillette mach 4 works well. Usually 3 blades is enough for a clean smooth shave, but the more the better. Just those 5 blade razors are a bit too expensive for me.

4. GuitarGirl1350

poor baby, I'm so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o sorry this tragedy hath befell you.

5. xxAngelOnFirexx

i've never made out with anyone but i've gotten hickie marks from falling asleep sucking on my arm...(no idea it's sort of involuntary):lol: :icon_redf

6. liszak

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That's hilarious. :slight_smile:

7. Micah

PASH RASH

That's typically the name for it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Being freshly shaved seems to prevent it, but it's something that will happen with LOTS of making out and the slightest bit of stubble.

Try moisturising your face afterwards; this should soothe some of the irritation.

8. Kimi

OMG:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
    You guys have no idea how hard I laughed:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anywas, it's great to hear that you guys(Blueeyes and his bf) doing well...yum:slight_smile: Well, I never made out with someone for that long so I don't know if I lose my skin around my mouth(Still laughing). But you can ask him to shave if you felt scruffiness...Or you can apply some milky lotion or any kind of moisturizer.
    I believe it's really hard to not make out with your bf that long so I suggest you these...

Still laughing...........Sorry:grin:

9. Jim1454

Yes - I've had that happen to me as well. I'd prefer the guy was clean shaven, but what can you do?!? :icon_bigg The next day I noticed the sore patch of skin above my top lip, and used moisturizing lotion to sooth it a bit.

(I also LOVE making out! :eusa_danc )

10. Blueeyes

Blueeyes Guest

ACK omg i started putting neosporin on it last night and I woke up this morning and it is SOOOOOOO RED! christ, like i have a huge red mark on my chin it is ridiculous i dont know what my alibi will be when i hang out with my friends today. i have to get this guy a razor :tears:

11. SadConfusedBandGeek

LOL! That kinda SUCKS:frowning2:

Just say you smacked your chin on something?

12. Will1975

Will1975 Guest

:lol: Too much fun on this thread... Moisturizing lotion should do the trick. And good luck..

13. Blueeyes

Blueeyes Guest

my mom thinks i should go with a "bad reaction to face cream" alibi lol, so ill probably just say that even though its a stretch...

14. SadConfusedBandGeek

Lol that would be amusing:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Jim1454

Wow - You must have been really going at it! :eusa_clap You'll know for next time! I still think moisturizer would have done the trick. But ya - maybe suggest shaving!

16. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    LOL - I like your Mom.

17. Red87

Thats gonna be a tough one to explain :slight_smile:. Hopefully that never happens to me, I'm horrible at making excuses :grin:. But like I said before, buy him a 3+ blade razor and make him shave. Thats what I'd do :grin:. Good luck.

18. Blueeyes

Blueeyes Guest

lol yeah she is really chill about this kinda thing, she actually burst out laughing when i told her

19. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dude, that's just too much making out if you're that damaged.

20. MidnightPrism

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have this same problem. My skin is really sensitive so it doesn't take much stubble at all to turn me red.

Wish my mom had been that cool :wink: