1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female clothing for MTF

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ninetales, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Ninetales

Out Status:
    Some people
    I have been questioning my gender identity for a while and now that I have moved out on my own I think now is a good time for some exploration. I have been trying to find clothes, shoes, and hair. I was hoping you all might have some website or store suggestions for a larger person that won't break the bank. From my calculations I need clothing in the realm of 3x-4x/ 26W-28W and a shoe size of ~15. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hopefully this can be a good resource for others in a similar position as myself.

2. Keith83

Hey Ninetales,
    I just read your post and saw nobody else had replied yet. If there's anything in life you don't know Google can usually help lol. I just did a quick search and this site came up first: https://janetscloset.com
    I just searched for clothing for transgenders. Hopefully they've a good range of sizes but they seem to do dresses and wigs etc so hopefully this helps. If only Google could answer the deeper questions in life lol.

3. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How about a shirt like this?

[​IMG]

Because they flare below your ribs, they automatically give you a more feminine figure, and they look good on many different body types. I'm not sure what the proper name for a shirt like that actually is, though.

Also they don't cause much worry about breast size because they cover your chest and just show the rough outline of the shape underneath, so you could probably get away with wearing a sports bra beneath it. I have a shirt in this style (in fact, I'm wearing mine right now) and it makes me look about two cup sizes bigger than I am.

---------- Post added 16th Oct 2016 at 05:18 AM ----------

Also! I used to know a trans girl who would wear shirt-style dresses, if that makes any sense. She was quite tall and broad and they looked great on her!

4. Keith83

Something like that would probably be perfect actually and it's real cute. Go Gunsmoke! :slight_smile:

5. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Amazon actually has a good selection in terms of wigs if you need some hair. Shoes sizes vary. I haven't seen anything that size before though, so you might have to look up a specialty shoe place. I wish I could be help with that.