1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Communication Problems?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthonybg, Oct 21, 2016.

1. anthonybg

anthonybg Guest

Am I the only one who just can't express themselves clearly? I just can't speak 'normally'. I keep confusing the grammar in both English and my mother tongue and say things that are fairly simple to say in the most complicated and unclear way possible. I've tried talking in front of a camera like vloggers or youtubers and I've always wondered how the hell can they express their thoughts so clearly (ugh, you know what I mean!). Also, political debates, for example - politicians somehow manage to speak in a very professional way and use super complicated terms when asked questions. I mean, don't you need some time to think what you're about to say?
    I'm the kind of person who needs to stop and think for a minute or two so that I can structure my answer and say the smartest and best thing possible. I don't think I'm stupid, but does that mean there's something wrong with me? Does anyone have the same problem?

#1 anthonybg, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2016
  2. Cinis

Cinis Guest

I have particularly when writing but also when talking to people. I shall forever blame my ADD for it but part of it is probably also just me being awkward.

---------- Post added 21st Oct 2016 at 02:40 PM ----------

And no it doesn't mean you are stupid. It doesn't have anything to do with intelligence. At all.

---------- Post added 21st Oct 2016 at 02:41 PM ----------

Plus politicians expect certain answers and thus have already prepared a lot of answers before even going out there.

---------- Post added 21st Oct 2016 at 02:43 PM ----------

And youtubers have this thing called " editing" working for them.