1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really in need of some help!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jtc260012300, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Jtc260012300

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Him I'm vnew to this its my first actual post lol ... I recently split up with my long term gf and for whatever reason found myself wearing her clothes lol. I had never done anything like this before but it just makes me so horny! Now I find myself constantly wanking dressed in them and about the craziest stuff. I'd love to meet someone who might be turned on in seeing me like that although I'm not so sure! I just want to meet/talk to someone that isn't a complete wierdo but have no idea where to start looking. Do people actually exist that are either m/f and are normal people 9-5 but discreetly also like to do mad stuff sometimes? And if so where are they? Lol Can anyone help? Without paying to register I'm really struggling to find anyway to talk to similar people. Thankyou for reading and hope you ca help

Ps.....I am writing this as feeling brave as an v v drunk lol and just got in! Lol

2. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll repeat a statistic that I've stored in my mind for many years and may not actually be factual, but: Most cross-dressers are actually straight men who get sexually aroused from the act.

3. Jtc260012300

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks for the reply I did already know that but tbh I am equally turned on arm by both male and females hence the utter desperation/confusion/frustration! etc etc